PART THREE

When Tae Joon woke up, he found a note on his nightstand, he sighed and sat down on the bed, looking at the piece of paper in his hand.

  "Hey there, T. its me, the handsome devil. aka- everyone's favorite man in the outlands, Elliott Witt. heh. im sure you knew who i am from the second sentence. because- im the only handsome devil around here. anyway, dont worry, i didnt kiss you with my beautiful lips, you just got drunk and i drove you home so you didn't crash your car or something. if you want, you can stop by at the bar this evening, we'll have fun."

Tae Joon's jaw dropped when he saw the first letter of his real name. He facepalmed and got up, running to the bathroom to take a quick shower and go to the bar early. Very early. He put on some clean clothes and ran outside, getting in his car and driving to the bar, he was hoping that Elliott was there. He needed to know if he told him his real name. He parked his car and walked in, seeing Elliott talking to a customer.

Tae Joon grabbed Elliot's wrist and pulled him out. Elliot laughed. "Whoa! Someone was excited to see me again and came really early! Whats the rush?" he frowned and looked at him. "Everything okay? You look... pale. really pale." He said with a concerned tone. Tae Joon looked into his eyes. "Be honest. Tell me the truth. This is important. Did I tell you my name last night?" Elliott could sense the other's fear, and he decided to lie about it to make him feel better. Because he wasn't planning on 'exposing' Tae Joon's real identity, so he didn't need to worry about Elliott knowing it anyway. "No... You told me to call you T. I didn't question it, and i don't care- so you're fine. whatcha hidin?" he grinned, hitting his shoulder playfully. Tae Joon sighed softly and looked behind him, as if he was checking for anyone watching them. Elliott chuckled. "Calm down, you paranoid nut. No one's out to get you. Or maybe they are, but not right now. Now just come in and chill! let me get you a drink."

Tae Joon stuffed his hands in his pockets like he always did and followed the older. He sat down in front of him, watching him pour drinks in their glasses. "Dont you think its too early to drink? Its only 1 pm." Elliott smiled at him, he had the most charming and charismatic smile, that was undeniable. "It's never too early to drink. And we're drinking for fun, we're taking it slow. Speaking of taking it slow, we're taking out friendship reeeeally slow. i checked your information. there's no way youre 31. Im literally 30 years old and you call me old man. that makes zero sense. can i at least know your age?" Tae Joon rolled his eyes. "First of all, there's no friendship between us, second of all.... Im 23. Happy now?" Elliott laughed. "Yes! I can still call you a kid. You make me feel so oooold!" Tae shook his head and looked at him with a smile. "And... thanks for helping me go home yesterday. it means a lot." Elliott gasped. "Oh, wow! the mysterious man thanked me, i'm so blessed!" he winked at him. Tae Joon noticed the mischievous smirk on the other's lips, pulling out his knife he always carried around with him without the other noticing. he swung the knife behind him. "Bamboozled!" the decoy chuckled at him. Tae Joon gave him an angry look. "Really, Elliott? Are you out of your mind?" Elliott looked at him with an open mouth. "Oh come on- i was just gonna bamboozle ya! just having fun." He sighed, sitting down next to him. "What's making you so paranoid, T?" he tilted his head slightly and gave him a caring look. Tae Joon put away his knife. "Im not paranoid. Im prepared." Elliott shook his head. "You're prepared because something made you feel the need to be prepared for anything at all times. Please, just talk to me. I don't have any bad intentions." Tae Joon laughed and looked away. "You say that and as a joke, you try to sneak up behind me with a decoy. thats why im always prepared." Elliott furrowed his eyebrows and looked at him. "...but im friendly, right? i mean- i wasn't gonna kill you or anything." Tae Joon shook his head. "You can't trust anyone..."

Elliott slowly grabbed the boy's hand, looking into his eyes. "You can trust me. I know you want to. Just relax.." Tae Joon looked back into Elliott's eyes for a while, then pulled away. "Thank you, but i don't need your reassurance or support." He got up and walked out. Elliott sighed as he watched the younger boy walk away. "You're so hard to get along with, aren't you Tae?"