I'm Sorry

Summary: this is about a bully named Russel realising all the mean stuff they did but it's to late to apologise

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3rd person

It was about 6:30 am when a boy around 16 risen from his bed. The boy got up and started to get dressed. The boy walked down stairs to be greeted by his mom "Good morning Russel" the mom greeted - to the boy now named Russel - with a bright and happy smile.
"Good morning mom, I'm heading to school now, I love you" Russel replied while grabbing his car keys.
"Alright, stay safe I love you too" the mom said while looking at the newspaper.

~~~~~~time skip to middle of class~~~~~~

Russel was sitting at his desk surrounded by his friends while goofing off when the announcement speaker turned on "This is principal George speaking and I have terrible and sad news. A kid named Alex Anderson - a kid that goes to school here - has committed suicide. Alex has written a letter to the whole school so I shall read it." Mr. George hemmed before continuing " 'Dear William High School
I am a 16 year old kid named Alex Anderson and I just want to say I have killed myself. Do I regret it no I don't my life has been a living hell. I was bullied, abused, starved, neglected, and raped. I had no friends and I am sure no one will miss me. Please move on and leave me to be buried. I also wish for no one to be at my funeral because if you didn't care for me while I was alive why care for me no when I am dead.
                           Sincerely a now                            dead Alex Anderson ' " Mr. George finished reading the letter as people started to cry but Russel was worse. Russel was not only crying but he was full on sobbing knowing that Alex Anderson was someone that he bullied and just yesterday Russel told Alex to kill himself. Russel went home that day regretting what he said and did to Alex so when Russel arrived home he went to his room and took out the rope he had in his dresser. Russel tried the rope into a noose and then rapped it around his neck. Russel then tied the other end of the rope to the ceiling fan he then proceeds to jump off the bed cutting off his air passageway.

Soon everything went dark.