Cuddling isn't fun with broken ribs

Derek

I'm once we got to my apartment Justin and I were going up the stairs when all of a sudden I couldn't breathe and I'd soon began to panic "Babe don't panic collapsed and punctured lungs while going upstairs don't my mix." I slowed down and the panic went away. After our little climb I went and slipped out of my clothes and into some sweat pants sincere shirt was bothering my stitches.
"Babe you okay?" Justin asked as he limped into the room.

I watched as he walked it was weird seeing him in his robotic leg. Really it's just a brace that helps his knee bend but thing is so complicated. "Derek I put on The Notebook and made popcorn and I'm waiting for my sexy boyfriend to get downstairs to cuddle with." I grinned and grabbing my portable oxygen tank and went down the hallway to see Jay laying on the couch with his brace off and legs spread waiting for me to slip between them.

I grabbed some drinks off the counter and slid between his legs and pressed play; halfway through the movie Justin started tracing my scar which was still tender I gasped but Justin didn't hear thank god, slowly Justin slipped down to rubbing my sides and I'm guessing he forgot about my broken ribs so I jumped "Derek did I hurt you?" "No but I still have broken ribs and your rubbing them." I whispers "Im sorry babe I forgot." I kissed him and grunted from pain "You didn't mean to its okay."

Once we settle back down we watched the movie or we napped I don't know who fell asleep first Justin or me but, I was soon fast asleep.