chapter 1

the chapter starts in season 2 episode buying rockstar bonnie.

y/n pov

y/n: ugh. its getting boring

I say sitting in my barn. the barn is basically the place I was created in. I am not sure who created me but its probably William, who else could it be. I decided I would go to my portal. so funny story, when I woke up I wanted to explore this place and under the barn there was a room with giant portal. end of the story. I stand in front of my portal.

y/n: oh portal, take me to a place were my answers will be.

I say. so my portal works if you say a location that you know or even don't know it will take you there. so If I want to go to a place with allot of candy it will take me to a place with allot of candy. I step inside the portal. after stepping in I was teleported in a cave, a fancy cave. stepping out of the cave I see that I'm in a theme park. sneaking around I see a man with a red hoodie and brown hair.

bryan: alright, another day at Freddy land. hopefully it's not like yesterday and... there's no twisted animatronics watching and trying to kill us that'd be awesome not to kill us.

the twisted animatronics? oh, those guys. they sometime come by looking for this information or that I have to join them. they look uglier than me. the man walks into this giant baby circus, the head looks allot like those little baby plushy's I have at the barn. I decided to stay outside and spy on them. some minute later he walks out with a ballerina and a elephant. from what I can hear they have a delivery. as they walked to the tall white building I can see a gift. I carefully followed them to the giant gift. as the guy with the red jacket opent the gift, a shiny bonnie came out of it.

rockstar bonnie: hi I'm rockstar bonnie

rockstar bonnie? seems a new set of animatronics. so that's means there are more rockstars. so its seems like this Bryan person is going to give the new guy a tour. they first went to the number boats.  number boats for bonnie, weird. what does bonnie has to do with number boats, he plays  his guitar and that's it. then they went to this rollercoaster, so when they were taking a ride I heard.

bryan: the twisted animatronics!

oh no. not those guys. I thought I could have a normal day spying on people, guess not. lets hope they don't see me.

twisted foxy: oh, hey dread bear!

shit.

bryan: dreadbear?

Bryan asked. he didn't pay attention to were he was running so he bumped into me.

bryan: ah!

y/n: hey there

bryan: what the...

he looked up to see my face.

y/n: bo

bryan: aahhh!!!

he screamed as he ran away.

y/n: wow, rude.

twisted foxy; so, what brings you here.

y/n: spying on strangers, you?

twisted foxy: trying to get the information.

y/n: still looking for that, huh?

twisted chica: yup! wanna join?

y/n: why not.

so we chased Bryan and his buddies for awhile.

bryan: to the portal room everybody!!

y/n: you heard the guy, to the portal room.

twisted chica: yeah!!

bryan: who even are you?!

y/n: dreadbear, nice to meet ya.

so in the end we chased Bryan and the other into the portal. when we came out we were in a minigame.

y/n: were in gods name are we

twisted chica: welcome to the minigames dreadbear

y/n: great, foxy is that a gun

twisted f: yep

twisted c: cool!

Bryan: it has a gun!

rockstar b: I dont trust that thing with a gun

this is going to take a while.

timeskip

so I'm back at my barn, that whole minigame, not my thing I guess. the theme park seems interesting. I might visit there some time.

so that's the chapter for now, also as one of the love interest we have molten Freddy. if you guys want more love interest then comment below.