《2》

The sun continues shining, making my vision blurry

The sun continues shining, making my vision blurry. "Are you ok, miss?" A soothing deep voice calls out. I blank out for a second and I am brought back to reality with the bright sun. "O-Oh yeah! I'm so sorry about that, I wasn't paying attention where I was going" I apologize. My vision focuses little by little and I see a hand reaching out to me. I take it and I get pulled up by the mysterious man. "Thank you, and once again I am sorry about bumping into you" I bow and apologize hoping that the person will forgive me.

"It is alright, and please, there is no need to bow" he says. I nod and I stand up straight, making me be taken back by the person standing in front of me. He has white and red fluffy hair and different colored eyes. I can't help but notice that there is a scar on the right side of his handsome face. I notice he flinches slightly, and he pulls his hand away from mine covering his right side quickly while he turns around. "If you are not hurt then please excuse me, I have somewhere to go." His voice says but quietly this time.

I watch him keep his back towards me, and he starts walking away. Before I can do anything, my voice and mouth start moving on its own and I speak "O-Oh uh, excuse me but may I ask for your name?!" I yell. I see his right hand drop, and he turns around towards me and replies. "Shoto Todoroki" he says. "I'm Y/N Y/L, nice to meet you!".

He stands there a bit confused by my actions but his eyes trace downwards and he speaks once again "Are you on your way to UA, too?"

"Yeah, how did you know?" I ask

He smiles slightly and points to me downwards. I look down and see how I still have my uniform on. I look back at him and see how he is also wearing a uniform. "I'm guessing you're going too?" I say while he nods. "Great! Do you mind if I walk with you then?" I ask running up to him. He shakes his head and we continue walking together to UA.

Todoroki's POV

I am glad I bumped into them, they seem like a kind person and I also want to know my classmates. We continue walking as they do small talk asking small details like how are you, what did you do over the summer etc. It feels nice to have someone to talk to about this kind of stuff..

"Sorry for asking but have we met before? I have a feeling I've seen you somewhere but I don't know where I've seen you" they say. My slight smile fades away and I sigh, replying to them, "My father is Endeavor, so I appear in articles and stuff like that."

At this point, I know their eyes are gonna light up and ask for my autograph or ask for my father's autographs somehow. But instead, they look at me, smile, and say "Cool!" They proceed to make small talk leaving me confused. I stop walking and look at them confused. They continue talking and walking but when they turn to their side, they look for me. They see me slightly confused. They slightly smile and say "are you coming?"

As I stand there confused why they are being unexpectedly nice. I chuckle and smile at them and nod. "Yes I am coming"

We arrive at UA and we see students walking in. We both walk in and see a green haired boy tripping, and then some girl saves him with her quirk. I shake it off as I see more people yelling at each other or talking to each other. Or chasing each other...

"What class are you in?" They ask. "1-A" I reply looking at them. Their eyes glow and they reply with happiness in their voice "me too!". I feel my mouth shifting a little and I smile, out of relief. We reach 1-A and when I reach out to open the door I hear a voice

"DIEEEE"

And then we hear an explosion. I look at Y/N, worried. We open the door and step inside cautious, expecting to see some villain. But instead we see some purple freak chasing girls, a blonde sasuke chasing the green haired boy we saw earlier, and when I look around for a supervisor, the bell rings. And beside me, some giant yellow worm crawls in, forces itself to stand up, and the yellow camouflage unzips, making me realize it is a sleeping bag. As this happens, the class goes silent watching this unfold

The sleeping bag reveals an adult, dressed in black with a grey/white scar with eyebags. He sighs and says "get in your seats"

Me and Y/N look at each other and head to our seats.

This begins our journey to becoming a hero. Or perhaps becoming a lover.

 Or perhaps becoming a lover

Haha. That was some long editing. Anyways yeah that was 883 words so

Bye

-Sweet