Chapter 2

"Soo.....what do you want me here for?" I asked politely as we walked upstairs into his room.

"No where you need to know of right now". He said.

"You know I still don't know you".

"Do I care? I know you, and that's all that matters".

"Just take me to the room already". I demanded. he rolled his eyes. As we entered what seemed like a recording studio he slammed the door shut, then covered it with his own body. he chuckled.

"Oh, what a d-day! I-it's a mess in here. I b-better clean some up. wait-wait out here". he slipped through the door as I impatiently waited.

~Squids P.O.V.~

I slipped into the room. "oh no oh no oh no!". I said, pacing the room. I sat down in my ~new and improved office/lounge chair >:)~

"Uh, Stampy?" I say to Joe (Yes,yes, that is his real name, im not making it up, now go read the story).

"Yeah mate what's up". he says back, popping the "p".

"Ca-can we pause the recording for a bit?"

I would guess confused, he said we could. When we paused I told him everything.

"Yeah, and she came to my door, and instantly I knew it was her."

"WILL YOU HURRY UP IN THERE?!?!" She yelled impatiently.

"OH PLEASE MEN ARE SLOW. AND WHY ARE YOU ANGRY ABOUT IT? ITS NOT LIKE YOU HAVE A TRAIN TO CATCH."

"YOU DONT KNOW THAT".

"MAYBE I DO. DONT BE SO MAD".

"IM SKYLAR. I CAN BE WHATEVER I WANT WHENEVER I WANT".

I went back to Stampy. "Woah mate, that's deep". he says. I sighed. "I'm sorry Stamps, can we record at another time? I have to take this right now". he chuckled. "Sure I totally get it".

"Thanks mate your the best". I said to him. he replied with a no problem. we both said goodbye and hung up from our Skype call. (we were recording attack of the b-team) I let Skylar in.

"Welcome, to cassidel squiddy".

~Skylar~

He let me in and I burst through the door. "Alright laddy what's going on?!" I said in my Irish accent. he pursed his lips. "Awe, that same Irish accent I know". he said to me. "come on lad i ain't got all day". I said angrily. he moaned about my anger "issues" and told me to have a seat. he told me how he remembered me from our childhood days.

"Remember? That day on the playground?" He said.

~FlashBack~

I was sitting on the swings. all of my friends betrayed me. they went with that jerk from New York City. I sighed. I'm ugly and have no friends. my head slumped on my shoulders. A few minutes later a blonde sat on the swing next to me. he waited a few seconds and realized I wasn't going to talk to him. he looked down at me.

"What's wrong mate? Can't fit in?".
It was nice how he tried to cheer me up.

"Yeah. all the people that used to be my lads... They-they betrayed me". I say sadly. he pats me on the back. "Ah, it's alright mate. you'll fit in soon".

We sit there peacefully as the boy rocks on his swing a little. he noticed the tear streaming down my cheek. he lifted my chin up with his finger. I tried to resist, but I couldn't. "Mate, why so sad?"

I finally gave in. "I'm an ugly, fat girl with no friends. I'll never fit in!" And I started to cry. the boy was so nice. He wiped away my tears. "no! No no no no no! You are a beautiful, young girl. And there is no doubt about it". this boy was really helpful.

I smiled, wiping away my tears. "you know, I never caught your name".

He smiled. "David. David spencer. what about you love?" Yet, smiling again, I say "Skylar cassidy."

"Beautiful name". he says.

~end of flashback~

He smiled as I remembered. I smiled back at him.

"David. David spencer."