Chapter three (Behave)

Phoenix PoV

We had finally got home and I walked straight to my room and jumped on my bed " ugh why ,why does life hate me so much" I said as I opened my bedside table and got my spare phone out and put my headphones on and listened to music until I fell asleep

I woke up to someone shaking my body I turned around to see who was shaking me , It was ace . I took my headphones off and he said "Phoenix paps told me to bring up your dinner" I took the food and placed it on my beds side table "thank you" "are you really gonna stay up here and ovoid those teachers" ace curiously asked "yes I am" I said confidently with my eyes closed and my head held high finally opening my eye to a look on ace that said 'I bet you are' he turned around and exited the room.

I finished my dinner and placed it on the bedside table. "Ugh I need a shower" standing up I headed to my bathroom attached to my bedroom and turned it on getting undressed and heading in.

After I had finished in the shower I got changed into my purple pjs and went to go to bed when I noticed that I had not taken my plate down stairs. I checked the time to see it was (10:49) and decided I would take the plate down stairs because there was no way the teachers would have been awake at this hour the only reason I was , was because I took a shower .

I headed down the stairs with my plate and headed to the kitchen when I noticed the light was on in the dining room I took a look to see mr Dracula , mr Alabasta and mr Donquixote talking to each other

"Well what do you think of Phoenix , robin and nami fufufu I think there gonna be quite troublesome" mr Donquixote suggested to the 2 other men in the room "I know" mr alabasta agreed "yeah know one has ever ran away from class let alone us" they all nodded when I accidentally dropped my fork on the floor.

"What was that" mr alabasta said getting out of his chair and slowly walking toward the door 'shit I dropped the fork' I thought to myself quietly rushing to pick up the fork and running to the kitchen just in time to hear the door squeak .

"There is no one there but I swear I head metal hitting the floor" mr alabasta said "crocodile you weren't the only one , come we will check the kitchen" all three headed towards the kitchen to find me putting the plate in the sink. "Well hello there Phoenix what a wonderful surprise this is" I looked at him giving him the evil eyes "no , it's really not" I replied they all looked at me for a moment while I cleaned my dish the mr Dracula spoke "hey you know what why don't you call me Mihawk it's a lot shorter then mr Dracula and easier to say" I ignored him so he then said " you can also call mr alabasta crocodile and Mr Donquixote doflamingo if you like"

I finished washing the dishes and went to go upstairs when doflamingo grabbed my wrist and pull my back against his stomach with one of my hands held up high in the air by his hand and his other hand around my waist.

"W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING" I yelled blushing really bad he put the hand that was holding my wrist before over my mouth and moved his lips closer to my ear and said "we don't like your how you've been behaving toward us fufufufuffuu and we would like you to stop"

I shivered at his warm breath in my ear and they clearly noticed that "lucky here her ears are sensitive"crocodile said as I Tried to move doflamingo's hand away from my mouth to yell at them but didn't succeed so instead I squirmed about in his embrace. after a couple minutes of them talking with them selves and whispering in my ear they finally let me go and I sprinted to my bedroom and locked the door.

'What the hell were they thinking doing that to me just you wait teachers I will get you back for that' I thought to myself evilly laughing at getting them back for causing me to blush .

Author Note

Thank you so much for reading I hop you liked it and sorry if it's shorter then the others I have a lot going on coronavirus and all (I don't have coronavirus) I will try to update this story when ever I can

Just wanted to say this but I am not planning on stopping this story anytime soon so if you do love this story then please keep reading thankyou so much.