chapter ~1

**** copyright reserved ****

Selena Martin~

Here I am, standing at the side of the busy road in a big wide city called New York!

"Arghh, This bus takes longer time than last year!".

Well, today is a big day right? I should be more patient then.

After a while I have a peek on my additional mathematics revision book,

I feel bored and I even can see blue birds flying around my head.

Those binary numbers make me dizzy.

I think maybe if I remove my glasses can reduce this dizziness.

There, I start  wondering and day dreaming again.

"This year, I'll make sure that nothing get on my way to study! I'll pass the

exam with flying colours..

Hey, science stream is not as difficult  as the others always say!, FIGHTING!!"

then I smile to myself.

"Miss,it's raining" says one voice that is very unfamiliar too me.Damn it!

I don't realize that water is continuously pouring on me! serve me right for always talking to myself. .

By the way,whose voice is it? Do I know him? Maybe it's okay if I  take a glance.

(I should not do this) Wow,his eyes are sparkling like stars ..hmm...

it seems  I know him, OMG! You know what?

It is Nick Devin! Have I ever looked his face this close before?

Of course, never!

Well, I admit it. I am a clumsy girl.I should at least say thanks to him.

Am I too nervous? and I almost slip in front of Nick Devin!.

Argh, did he see it? I also see him smiling. No, I think it is a smirk.

What's wrong with me? I'm walking disaster on the first day to school already!

Thank to the bus though,I can just go straight in the bus,and forget all about this.

Say Bye bye to the famous, handsome,cool Nicky. He is my crush... once. I don't like him anymore. have you heard about ex-crush?yeah, he's more like that.

Hey, it is good enough by just having a handsome face,

shiny brown hair with sparkling turqoise eyes?

No,it's totally not good enough.It's perfect. . eww, I must stop doing this.

Note to self Sel, he's Not yours!

If I want to keep not thinking about him, I gotta keep myself busy.

It feels good when I don't have free time to dilly dally like the other teen,

hanging out with their guy friend, dating or whatsover.Hey, I am not jealous.

Yeah, not even one boy ever close to me.

Except Henry Hinston, he's my good friend since kindergarten.

Well that maybe just because we are neighbour.

If not because of that fact, maybe we are strangers now.

This is it. My lovely school.

Phew, many freshman will come registering their name on this breezy, fine morning.

Well,the rain have stop. I just have to go straight in my new class then.

401, that's my class.No one's here yet.

I just love to become the earliest person in the first day of school. Repeat, FIRST DAY of school.

Of course, I can get in class and can spot my favorite place.

Not too front, not too back. Just in the middle of the class. Yeah, that my place.

I have to save a seat for my cute best friend too,Callie Morphy.

She have ring my cell this morning to wake me up. But, nope. I don't see her yet.

I wonder where she could be.

Well, while waiting for others to come, let's roll some math exercise will you selena? Then I grin to myself.

Nick Devin~

Arghh,what is this,my benz has problem?

Well, gotta send it to the car service then.

Good, on the first day by bus. Today is the worst.

Now, Where is that bus stop. Well, thank god there were just two people.

I don't like crowd, well for now. They'll totally judging me by taking bus to school!.

Hmm, An old woman and a girl that weird enough for reading book and just standing by the road.

Why just she not came in here and have a seat? Ah cut the crap ,like I care.

But I can't stop looking at her ( well, I don't have nothing else to do) ..

Alright, She seems clever through those spectacles.

Not long after that, she looks boring reading those book huh.

hahahah,and now what? She's taking off her glasses? Wait! Wait a sec,

I dont believe my eyes.

First, she was nerd and I didn't find she was an attaractive girl at all.

But then whoa, She looks like a different person without those glasses.

Her eyes was big and brownish. I can see the cutenest in her eyes.

Maybe that's why she was hiding it all along. .

Glad now I know her little secret. ha-ha

By chance,who is she talking to? did she just talking to herself?

Girl, don't say it out loud. Others may think you are crazy. Yeah, crazy beauty.

And its start pouring---+--. What is she? Not notice it was raining?

Maybe she's too focusing what was she's doing, I bet.

Well, I can hear her last word was "fighting"?. .

"Miss, its raining". Oh, I have said it! Why she looked at me like that.

Like I know her. Huh. Her face is looks prettier when she blushed.

Her hair was shiny black. She just let loose her dark and straight hair.

She almost trip herself. Hahaha,I hope she not see that I'm laughing..

maybe today was not so bad. hahaha, (chuckle)

*********************

Author note @ Salhinata ~ : hey, this is my first story. please Vote + Comment = VoMent. My english is not that good and I have tried my best. sorry for the typo and I knew, my grammar suck ! =(

I hope u like my story =) ... I'll update soon.