chapter 5

Hi people
Hope you are all keeping safe
Dolly love you
Spelling errors and grammatical errors will be present
I am sorry , I am trying but there will still be errors
Stay safe people

Masons pov

Would you like to eat some food m i look at my mate who asked me the question .
I nod my head and she tells me to follow her down the stairs to the kitchen .
I can't help but stare at her perfect round ass , I move my eyes away quickly
As soon as we arrive in the kitchen , a lot of eyes are on me , I never knew their pack was close knitted .

I follow faelan to the kitchen where she fries some pancake
"Is it only pan cakes you can make alpha faelan"I say

"If you don't want pancakes , I don't mind I would just cook some for myself and you can happily drink water and of course I can cook other foods , I just want something quick" faelan says in a duh tone

"No need to be upset fae,  I was only kidding "I say to her

She just smiles at me , the pancakes are finally done and piled in front of us , she takes her plate and comes over to sit beside me , I rub her back and ask

"Why are you riled up , what happened , do you not want me here" I say in a hurt tone because my heart felt like it was being torn apart .

As soon as the pain came I put a smile back on

"Nothing,  the pack is just hectic and I want you here , why wouldn't I and I am sorry for snapping at you "she says while looking at me in a pleading tone

I pat her back gently and we eat our food in comfortable silence , after we are done we both take turn in doing our dishes .

"Would you like to look around the pack "she says

"I don't mind"I reply

Soon a kid about eight comes towards me with a smile

"Hey , alpha said I should show you around , my name is Andrew "the boy says

"My name is mason , let's get started "I say

The kid intertwined our hands and shows me the pack clinic ,the play room , the game room , the warriors ground m the training ground and he points towards the forest to explain the running routine and tells me now many rivers he thinks there is .

Soon I return to the pack house with the kid and I ask for the direction of the alphas office , the description was a bit confusing but I did know it was below the alphas suite so I used faelans scent to find her , as I get closer to the room , I smell my mates arousal .

I knock on the door and soon hear a come in

I hear a gasp as soon as I enter the office

"Hey" she says

I walk over to her and whisper hey in her ears , I stand so close to her we are centimetres away from each other.

"Hmmm.di.d.andrews show you around"she stutter

"For an alpha , you stutter a lot"I say

With that being said she stands so swiftly and pushes me a on the chair , she climbs into my laps and straddles me , I go to put my hands on her ass but she pulls my hands over my head .

I smell her arousal and am sure she can smell mine
"You know if you weren't trying so  much to hold my two huge hands with one of your tiny hands "I say and trail off as she kisses me,  the kiss has both of us fighting for dominance which I win but faelan still takes control.

Faelan finally let's go of my hands and I grab her round butt , I squeeze so hard and she moans.
Faelan suddenly starts to move on my laps and grind into my hard on , she trails kisses on my face to my neck , she suddenly sucks on my sweet spot and earns a moan from me , she continues her assault while still grinding on me .

I can't help but squeeze her soft ass , I feel my self loosing control gradually until faelan climbs out of my laps and kneels in between my legs.

She pulls me up and backs me against the wall , she pulls my underwear down and traces the outline of my cock,  this girl was doing things to me .

She strokes me through my underwear , I could have sworn I wouldn't get harder but my cock suddenly jerks forward .
Faelan pulls my boxers down and uses her hand to stroke my bare cock  she puts her head between my thighs and kisses the sides , she suddenly circles the tip of my cock with her tongue , I growl out at how much sensitive I was,  she doesn't stop there but continues to tease my tip .

She pulls me into her mouth and uses her tongue and lips to keep me tightly held between her lips , she boobs her head up and down and uses her hand to do the same to the part that couldn't enter her mouth

I couldn't keep back my moans as she handles my cock professionally her head bibs up and down and she looks me in the eyes

"Am I being an alpha now mason , do you like what am doing to you , you like how I am stroking you with my hands , my tiny hands , how i am fondling your balls , do you like it mason , do you like what your alpha is doing to you " faelan says in a sweet sexy voice that almost makes me come instantly

"Yes faelan stroke me harder "I say with a moan
She fondled with my balls as she grips my thighs and takes my cock into the back of her throat .

I can't help but thrust my hips forward , I suddenly come off shooting all my come into faelans mouth .

Faelan suddenly stands up and says
"Was that finally being an alpha"

She walks out the door leaving me so dazed

I walk out of faelans office and head to the room faelan gave me yesterday but I suppose it hers , since it was so spacious .

I enter the room and instantly smell faelan , she is probably showering or taking a bath , I strip off my cloth and grab a towel.

I enter the bathroom and faelan is so shocked to see me but quickly puts on a smile , I walk toward her
"  You know you pleasured me but I haven't returned the favour "I say in a suddenly deep voice into her hairs my tongue darts out to lick her ear lobes , she shivers at the connection .

I instantly turn her to face me and kiss her deeply , our tongues dancing together , we pull away for a few seconds to breathe in hair before aggressively making out again .

I start kissing and biting her ears while trialling kisses down her neck I suck on the spot where I would mark her and this earns a deep mason from faelan .

I grab one of her breasts and play with her nipples while sucking and blowing air on the other one when I am satisfied with one breast , I move to the other and start my assault , after a few minutes I trail kisses down her stomach , she has really toned abs,  I tongue her button and go lower I kiss her thighs and am about to continue when someone knocks on the door .

I am about to stop when faelan moans my name and urges me to continue , I kiss her ears and suck on her neck when the door gets knocked again , after the fourth time I finally stop and tell faelan to check the door , she angrily stomps out of the bathroom.

Whoever is at the door is about to get the wrath of the alpha , what a cock blocker .

This chapter was so.........
There would be errors and mistakes in the book
I am sorry but please manage it