Prologue

"So why do good girls like bad guys? I've had this question for a really long time!" I sing  Falling In Reverse, Good Girls Bad Guys at the top of my lungs and dance around my room. As the end got near I hear Thump!Thump! Thump! Me being the curious kitty I am, went to investigate. 

I walk down the stairs in my sleeping shorts, close to being considered panties, and a cut off with the sides completely cut out. Don't judge, I'm comfy. Anyway back to being super kitty, I walk down the stairs clutching a can of volumizing hair spray. What? This stuff burns if it gets in your eyes! 

This is where my badass ninja skills come in handy...if I had any. I hear the Thump! Thump! Thump! again. I reach the bottom step and search for the light switch with my free hand. Thump! Thump! Thump! I hear from the kitchen and begin to walk when I hear another Thump! Thump! Thump! in the foyer. Then it hits me, someone is knocking on the door! I laugh at myself and go to the door. As I go to the door I hear Thump! Thump! Thump! again. 

Jeez, impatient much? I sigh and go to open the door. When I open the door no one is there. By this point I'm getting annoyed. I step out and look around and yell, "Hello? Any one out here?" Classic horror film not to's. I huff out a breath and turn to go back inside when all the sudden I feel two strong hands wrap around my waist and lift me up and I'm being thrown over the hands owner's shoulder.

I immediately know who it is because he slaps my butt.

"Calm down sweet cheeks, it's just me." Randy laughs as he walks up the stairs to my room.

I huff out a breath and just hang there bouncing as he jogs up the stairs.

"Why can't I have normal friends? Ones who can't throw me over their shoulders? Where's Teegan?" I huff.

"Down here Honey-Bun!" I hear him yell from the kitchen.

"What the hell are you doing in the kitchen?" I yell in confusion.

"Getting snacks." I hear him say then see him walk to the bottom of the stairs carrying Cheez-itz, a 12 pack of Dr. Pepper, a bag of Lay's, Cheetos, a bag of Kit-Kats, Snickers, two packages of Honey-Buns, and a bag of Three Musketeers.

"What are you guys doing here anyway?" I ask.

"We," Randy says as he pinches my thigh,"are having a best friend night."

I couldn't help but smile,"Dawww! I love you guys!"

"We know." Teegan says from behind Randy, in front of me.

I smile at him as he booped my nose and feeds me a chip.

Randy sits me down once inside my room. I walk to my dock station and turn my music down. I turn back around and lean against my dresser. 

"So what are we doing tonight?" I ask them.

"We are going to watch a ton of chick flicks and cry till we're happy." Teegan says with the straightest face ever.

I look at him and try holding it in but I couldn't. I start snorting with laughter and fall to the ground rolling.

"You're not serious, are you?" I ask when I sober up.

"Of course not! We're gonna watch horror and comedy movies and eat all the food in your house!" Randy chuckles.

Teegan rolled his eyes. "You really think I'd be able to sit through more than one chick flick? I'd pass out after the first one." 

"I'd pass out not even half way through the first one!" Randy says as he lays on my bed.

"The only reason you know about chick flicks is because you use them to get laid." I laugh.