Sweater (High school AU)

hey hey hey! So this is a high school AU. Chelia and Wendy along with the other younglings are freshman and the others are juniors. Porlyusica is Home Ec teacher. The Exceeds are also human. With that out of the way, enjoy!

<><><>

     Tick tock. Chelia Blendy watched the clock on the wall tick as her teacher talked about medicine or something of the sort. If her eyes weren't on the clock, they were on a certain blue-haired girl in the seat right in front of her: Wendy Marvell.

"Ms. Blendy!" the teacher, Ms. Porlyusica, yelled. Chelia's daze was broken as she looked up at her teacher. "Hm?" she asked. "You should be paying attention! Home Ec is an important class!" Ms. Porlyusica stated. "That's what they said about the extra ten sit-ups back in 5th grade." Chelia joked. She got some snickers from the other kids.

"Ms. Blendy! That is inexcusable behavior! First not paying attention and now making jokes! See me after class." Ms. Porlyusica said. Chelia just rolled her eyes. Wendy turned around to the pink-haired girl. "You really shouldn't do that kind of stuff." she whispered. "Whatever." Chelia whispered back. Ms. Porlyusica slammed her hand on her desk. "You too, Ms. Marvell! See me after class along with Ms. Blendy." she yelled. "Y-yes ma'am, sorry." Wendy tried to hide herself in the gray sweater that she always wears over her school uniform. Chelia's gaze was fixed on Wendy. So cute, she thought.

The class seemed to take forever to end, especially for Wendy. She picked at her fingernails. I've never gotten in trouble before, what is she gonna do to me?, she thought. The bell finally rang, releasing the students from class. Wendy's friend, Carla, put a hand on her shoulder. "Good luck." she smiled. "T-thanks, Carla." Wendy said, still nervous. Carla along with all the other students, except Chelia of course, left the classroom.

Chelia and Wendy walked up to Ms. Porlyusica, Wendy trying to hide herself in her sweater again. Which Chelia found, she had to admit, extremely cute. Ms. Porlyusica sat down in her chair. "Ms. Blendy, you know the usual, you will have detention this Saturday at 6:00. Ms. Marvell, it is very unlike you to behave like this, but I will still give you fair punishment. You will also have detention this Saturday." she said calmly. Wendy let out a sigh of relief. That's all, thankfully. Wait, isn't that..., she thought. "But Ms. Porlyusica!" Chelia complained. "That's the night of the dance!"

Ms. Porlyusica pushed up her glasses. "Yes, Ms. Blendy. That's exactly why I gave you detention on Saturday." Ms. Porlyusica stated simply. "You are dismissed." Chelia stormed out while Wendy followed. "At least we have detention together." Wendy said cheerily. "Yeah, I guess we have that going for us." Chelia dragged her feet along the ground to her locker.

<><><>

The last bell rang, dismissing everyone from school. Wendy rushed out to her brother and his friends. "Hey Natsu, Gray, Lucy, Erza!" she smiled. "Hey Wendy!" the blonde named Lucy said. "Anything cool happen today?" Wendy's brother Natsu asked. "Well, it's not cool, but it happened." Wendy explained her situation glumly. "Well that sure sucks." Gray said. Natsu punched Wendy in the shoulder. "At least it's your freshman year, you'll have lots more to come!" he said. Wendy smiled. "I guess you're right."

<><><>

Chelia met her cousin Sherry and Sherry's boyfriend Ren outside. "How was school?" Sherry asked. "I got detention... again." Chelia sighed. "That's the third time this month! You're grounded!" Sherry said. Chelia lived with Sherry, so she had to go by her rules. "Fine." Chelia groaned.

Chelia got home with Sherry. "Go straight to your room!" Sherry said as she unlocked the door. Chelia giggled a bit at her sister's words. Straight, she thought and laughed again. She went to her room, but in a zig-zag line up the stairs. She plopped down on her bed. Three hours with just Wendy, huh?

<><><>

Saturday came and Wendy got ready to go. She put on her gray sweater that came up to her chin. She walked downstairs through her crowded house. She had two brothers, her mom and dad, and a cousin and uncle living there. Her cousin, Gajeel, and Natsu were getting ready to go to the dance. She walked out the door. The school was only a block away, so it didn't take long to get there.

Wendy walked to Ms. Porlyusica's classroom. Chelia was already there and so was Ms. Porlyusica. She sat down. "I have to go supervise the dance. Dont't get up and don't talk." Ms. Porlyusica said and left. Once she was out of sight, Chelia got up. Wendy didn't say anything, trying to follow the rules. "C'mon, Wendy have some fun!" Chelia said. Wendy still didn't say a word.

Chelia tried many things to get Wendy to talk, but none of them worked. Not even tickling! She got an idea. She held out her hand. "May I have this dance, my fair lady?" she asked. Many things ran through Wendy's mind. Should I? No, I need to obey Ms. Porlyusica. But... I really want to dance. Wendy came to a decision. She took Chelia's hand, slightly blushing. "Yes"

Chelia mentally cheered. She led Wendy to the back of the class where there were no desks. She started leading in a dance. She stepped on Wendy's feet a couple of times, but it didn't seem to hurt her. After the dance, Chelia just stared at Wendy. All her features. Her brown eyes, her fair skin, her blue hair, and her lips. They looked so soft. Before she knew it, Chelia had pulled down the neck of Wendy's sweater and kissed her. Wendy soon melted into it. It wasn't long before Ms. Porlyusica came to check on them.

"SIT YOUR BUTTS DOWN, YOUNG LADIES!" she screamed. Wendy covered her entire face in her sweater. They both sat back down with only one thing running through their minds. Best detention ever.

<><><>

There it is. *smiles and waves creepily* Bye

wc: 1000