Forever and a Day

So I just want to see how well my creativeness is flowing if I should keep writing this or not I ll see how things go. I plan on updating a chapter or two a week

Prologue

Sometimes the past has a funny way of repeating itself. Mine did.

1328 somewhere in France

As I laid there holding his body close to me with my bloodied dress soaking through down to my petticoat. I began crying for him for myself for the monster I have become. One day my Uncle will pay for what he has done to my brother and me. I heard his faint heart beat and pleaded for him to stay alive although my efforts were futile.

“Elle…” he stuttered through his bloodied coughs.

“Yes Leo I’m here stay with me,” I told him looking into his beautiful blue eyes.

“I saw you and you looked as beautiful as ever, but something was off,” he began to breath shallowly. I began to sob uncontrollably.

“I know I’m sorry so so sorry I didn’t mean to do this to you.”

“I… I forgive you,” he said his heart becoming slower.

“You shouldn’t,” I said as I took his hand in mine and put it against my cheek which were drowning in tears

“ No matter what you are or who you are. I will love you forever and a day in this life time and the next,” he said and his hand fell limp on my lap. I started screaming at the top of my lungs.

Present day somewhere in the U.S

I was brought out of my turmoil by hearing a slight crunch of some leaves.

“I know you’re out there brother,” I said smiling slightly. He would always try to sneak up on me with his heightened senses, but it never worked.

I saw my brother Will hanging from a tree half way up upside down scowling at me. He did a backflip and landed gracefully on his feet, where I began to examine his features . He had dark brown curly hair that fell down by his ears, broad shoulders 6’2 and muscles any guy would die for and any girl would dream of licking chocolate off those abs. I know this because I can hear their vulgar thoughts. Lastly, forever stuck at nineteen because of me.

“Well played sister well played,” he said with his French accent.

I began walking along the railroad tracks again.

“So is there a reason to this?” he asked while climbing onto the rails walking on them.

“I just want to see where this takes me is all,” I said absentmindedly.

“Well this is awkward,” he said mostly to himself.

“Not as awkward as you calling Napoleon Bonaparte an imbecile court,” I said slowly letting a smile form on my face.

“What he had it coming he was going against Russia! I mean how idiotic can you get?!” he said defensively.

“Well you could have been nicer especially in front of thousands of people,” I said.

“Well he couldn’t have done anything I was the one who gave him the ideas for his code and it worked didn’t it?” he said triumphantly.

“Yes it did, but he kept on hitting on me! Wanting me to become one of his mistresses and such…” I was drowned out by Will laughing at my expense.

“Do you really want to laugh at me again? You know very well how World War One was started,” I replied sternly. He stopped laughing after that.

“So sis where are we headed I looked up and around and saw we were heading into a town Birdfellow, Wyoming. I nodded my head toward the sign for my answer and kept walking on the tracks with my silly brother behind me. The last thought I had was what trouble are we going to get into now before I concentrated on what lied ahead.