▶Chapter 7: The Crying Game◀

A Month Later...

{Mikayla P.O.V.}

I found out that Kai been lying to me & cheating with his ex girlfriend. I found the text messages, late night calls, & the pictures.

Last month:
Kai ex: bae I had fun last night.
Kai: me too I'll be over tonight when my girl go to sleep.
Kai ex: okay the door will be unlocked.

Two weeks ago:
Kai ex: [picture message]
Kai: damn I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Few days ago:
Kai ex: I gotta tell you something.
Kai: what is it?
Kai ex: I might be pregnant.
Kai: wtf man okay I'll figure something out.

And that was the last message I seen in his phone. That day I couldn't do anything but cry my heart out, how could I be so stupid for falling for him & his charming ways. I haven't told him about me looking through his phone & he been trying to avoid me all week.

"Kayla can I speak with you." Kai asked me while I'm cooking.

"Whatever you have to tell me I already know I'm just want to know is why?"

"It was an accident I didnt mean to sleep with her." he begged.

I stabbed him in the hand with the knife I was holding, then I went into my bedroom grabbing all his clothes & throwing them out my door.

"Now get your ass out my house." I said holding the door opened for him.

At this point I didn't care about me stabbing him. He shouldn't have cheated on me & played me like a fool.

▨▧▦▦▨▧▦▧▨▦▩▩▩▦▦▧▧▨▨▦▦▩▩▩▦▧▧▨▨▨▨▧▩▥▩
▧▨▨▨▧▦▩▥▦▧▧▨■■▨▨▤▩▦▧▧▨▨▥▥▩▩▦

Sorry for the short Chapter.