One ❁

Picture above is Addison Mendes

"Nice to meet you where you've been, I could show you incredible things," I sang loudly, drumming my fingers against my steering-wheel at a stoplight. I was on my way to pick up my little sister, Amelia, from daycare as I was coming from school.

"But I got a blank space baby, and I'll write your name," I sang shaking my brown hair, looking over at the person waiting for the light to turn green, it was no one other that the hottest guy from my grade, I blushed as he smirked, winking before I drove off seeming as the light turned green.

This was my daily routine, because my parents didn't want a nanny so I watched her while they went on business trips. They're always trying to get money because they struggled when they had me, we were broke to the point where we use to live in my father's car up until my dad invented a portable ice maker.

He never wanted to see his wife and daughter having to brush their teeth at a gas station anymore, so I didn't mind because I had Amelia with me, but tonight they are coming home after being away for two days. I parked outside the daycare, getting out walking inside not before greeting, Miss Anne.

I watched my sister nap peacefully in the daycare's crib, I went over to the closet to grab her stuff, putting them on my shoulders, walking back over to the crib, lifting her into my arms secure her body against mines as she sucked on her thumb lightly.

I smiled towards Miss.Anne as she opened the door for me, kissing my forehead not before telling me goodbye. I put Melia's stuff on the backseat while I strapped her the carseat and secure her head so she doesn't have a bad neck.

I got in my car driving to our house. I looked up in the mirror from time to time to check on her. I was so excited to have my parents home today with us.

I watched as our steel gates opened, as I drove up to the circular shape entrance, parking my car in the garage, picking up Amelia, my bookbag and her stuff, walking into the house.

I passed by the maid, Rosie, as she took my stuff and Amelia's stuff, as I walked upstairs to her room which was next to mines so it was easier at night.I laid her down in the crib, bending over and kissing her cheek.

I walked into my room, starting my homework, putting on the baby monitor. I was midway through my algebra homework when I dosed off. I was rudely awaken by Rosie who was holding Amelia, while she was going insane and speaking in Spanish. I was confused as to why she was acting like this until she finally said some English.

She turned on the tv and pointed, biting get finger nails while Amelia played with her almost silver hair. I was still sleepy, I wiped the sleep off my face and show the news reporter saying something that changed my entire life.

"There was a serve plane crash, that happened this evening that killed over 300 people , some bodies have been identified, the famous Ameilo and Kelly Mendes, their bodies where found on the scene."

After hearing those words my whole world clasped on me, I went into tears as Rosie hugged me tightly as she to shed a tear.