A Is For "Almost There"

👁️Fandom: Supernatural
❤️Ship: Reader/Sam Winchester, You/Sam Winchester

💫Description: While Dean is out on a food run, you and Sam take advantage of your time alone together.

⚠️Warnings: Sex
🤷‍♂️Content: creampie, clothing (skirt) kink, cowgirl (position), table sex, secret relationship, hair pulling, 
📝Words: 1460

---------------------------------------------------------

You were wearing a loose skirt today, and as soon as Dean left, you knew Sam would be on his way to you. Sam liked the easy access to your crotch, and with the way he looked at you this morning, you could tell he'd already been thinking about you.

You bent over the world map, your ass facing the doorway to the bedrooms. You crossed your hands behind your back and shook your hips as you heard Sam's soft socks scuff against the floor.

You could tell, the moment he stepped into the room, that he was not expecting this. He silently walked over to you, making your breath quicken at the anticipation.

When he reached you, he moved your hands from behind your back and put his hands on your waist, pressing his jean-clad erection against your butt and leaning over you, his chest pressed against your back. You whimpered at the overwhelming amount of touch he was giving you. One of his hands moved up to grip yours as he kissed your neck softly.

"How'd you know this is exactly what I wanted to see?" He asked, smiling against your skin. You smiled as well, turning your head to face his. He locked your lips and moaned into you.

You pulled away.

"Remember when we fucked in the back of that rental car?"

Sam looked up in thought, licking his lips slowly, just to tease you. "Yeah. After that rogue vampire, right?" He questioned, looking back down at you.

You nodded. "While you had me on my hands and knees in that back seat," You started, moving your hips back forth slowly on his clothed cock. "You said something about loving the way you could just lift my skirt and take me."

His top lip twitched up slightly as you ground back onto him, harder than before. He squeezed your hand and groaned lowly, leaning down to whisper in your ear.

"You want me to take you? Right now? Right here, where Dean could walk in at any moment and see us?" He started grinding against you, and you stopped moving your hips so he could have his way with you.

"If that's what you want, Sammy, we should hurry it up."

He nodded, quickly leaning back to flip your skirt up.

When you saw him eye-fucking you earlier, you decided to go put on his favorite pair of your undies, and when he saw them, he grabbed onto the top and ground his dick against you. You whined impatiently.

He grabbed a fistful of your hair and pulled you up so you were pressed against him again. You moaned at the dull pain his grip sent bursting through you.

"Ride me?" He asked, before turning you around to face him. His hands were so big and he was so warm and there's no way you could say no, even if you tried. But you wanted it. You nodded frantically, leaning up to capture his lips in a kiss, your need growing steadily as he slipped his tongue into your mouth.

He grabbed the back of your thighs and pulled you up onto the table, his movements slowing as he slid one of his hands between your legs. When his fingers brushed against you, you gasped at how gently he stroked you, still on the outside of your panties. The thin piece of fabric made it that much more electric to you, and he smirked against your lips at the response.