Michael Afton

Chris was the first to go, then Elizabeth, then mom, then dad... I was left alone, no one to love, no one to hate. I still have nightmares about Chris's death. I will never forgive myself for what happened. 

I was on my way to my first night at my new job as a night guard. Why would i choose this job? Well Im desperate and since my family died, I need to pay for stuff on my own. 

~Time skip~

It was my last night being here. I survived 4 nights, now I just need to survive this last one. The animatronic, Circus Baby, has helped me through the nights. Although I don't trust her, she did kill my sister after all. I couldn't help but notice she has green eyes now instead of blue, but I wouldn't question it. I was in my office when I heard her voice. 

 "Can you hear me? I'm pretending. Remember how I said that I could pretend? The cameras are watching, I must be careful not to move. Something bad happened yesterday. Something bad always happens. I don't want it to happen again. There is something bad inside of me. I'm broken. I can't be fixed. I'm going to be taken to the Scooping Room soon, but it's not going to fix what's wrong with me. What is bad is always left behind. Will you help me? I want you to save what is good so the rest can be destroyed and never recovered, but you must be careful. Ballora is here, in the room with us. Ballora will not return to her stage, Ballora will not return to her body. You must be careful, you must remain calm and listen to my voice. There is a button on my cheek. You must find it and press it. There is a passcode, that you must enter before you can retrieve me. Enter the code carefully. Good, a hatch should have opened. Take the card that you find inside. Now you must turn back. I will guide you through Funtime Auditorium, so you can reach the Scooping Room. When you are there I want you to destroy this body. Put the card into your handheld device and I can continue to speak to you. Now, press the green button to your left, this will send me to the Scooping Room. You must follow my instructions in Funtime Auditorium. Ballora is going to follow you. She will try to catch you. I will help you avoid her. She will not follow you inside the Scooping Room, she is afraid. Go back now. Go forward. Stop. Go forward. You are almost there. Stop. She is right in front of you. Don't move. He is here to help, Ballora. He is not here to hurt us. Ballora, he is here to help us. Go forward again, Ballora is behind you. She is afraid of the Scooping Room, she will not follow you."

The scooping room? I've never heard of that room before, but I did what she said cause shes helped me survive so far. I entered the room and heard her voice again.

" You are in the Scooping Room now.
Funtime Foxy has already been here today.
Funtime Freddy has already been here today.
Ballora has already been here today.
Circus Baby has already been here today.
I've been out before, but they always put me back. They always put us back inside. There is nowhere for us to hide here. There is nowhere to go, when we look like this. But if we look like you, then we could hide. If we looked like you, then we would have somewhere to go."

She paused. I looked over at her to see her eyes changing from blue to green. They stopped on blue and then she spoke again.

 "The Scooper only hurts for a moment."

There were 3 beeps then the world went black..

Hi guys!! This is my first story and im so excited to be writing it!! This book will be started out by introducing the characters by basically explaining their death. So if you know their story you can just skip to the beginning which I should be writing soon! I will try to upload as much as I can but it may be difficult cause im starting online school :(   . Anyways, thank you so much for reading this book and I hope you will enjoy it!

~737 words~

Ciao!~