William Afton

(A/N So sorry for not updating in so long! I haven't been motivated and really haven't had time either. Anyways here's the last introduction chapter!! Enjoy!)

I knew that karma was gonna come back to get me. You're probably wondering karma for what? Well ,, for the six children I killed. I know it sounds bad but when you have a virus in your head convincing you to do stuff its kinda hard not to listen. 

Lets go back a little, his name is gl!chtr@p, the virus living in my head. I've had him since i was little, so he also watched my children grow up. When Chris died and Lizzy went missing ,, we both snapped. When my wife died it pushed me over the edge, and gl!chtr@p convinced me to kill children cause it would make me feel better. This will sound even worse but it did kinda help. Anyways lets go back to present time.

I was running for my life, from what you ask? Well from the children I killed. Well not them literally, but from their souls. They chased me into one of the back rooms where I saw the Spring Bonnie suit. I put on the suit to hide from them.

"HAHAHAH" I started to laugh thinking I got away. Suddenly the springs from the suit came loose and punctured through my skin. 

"AHHHHH SOMEBODY HELP" I screamed in pain while the souls of the children just stood there watching me squirm in pain. I fell forward onto the ground watching the blood drain from my body. I slowly felt the life drain from my body, although I knew I wouldn't die. How you ask? I'm dying in an animatronic suit. My soul will still possess it ,, and once I get my hands on an illusion disk, I'll be able to live "normally".

Hiya!! Sorry I took so long to update! I lost motivation. But now that I'm done with introductions I can start on the actual story line! Anyways to whoever is reading I hope you enjoyed!

~342 words~

Ciao~