Tables have turn

During that evening late night in downtown both Sushi and Nate were dancing away both really upset to see either Wolf nor Sparky shown up for the night let alone even text them they be late. "I am so going to kill that Raptor, he said would get Wolf's tail down to this ball in a tuxedo to just watch you and I dancing, Salt, but of course I should have known better." Sushi said as she and Nate kept on doing a small slow waltz till the music was over. "How about this okay, I know you and I do not get along well, you like to make me VERY uncomfortable, and to top it off I understand you feel like those two just ditch you out as a joke since well Spark thinks you and I are-" but before he could tell her the music finally ended as some of the locals clapped and cheered for those who did dance. "oh, never mind, Seaweed, I will give him a call to get him and Wolf down here as soon as possible." Nate said as he walked away from the crowd and starting to call up Sparky.

Meanwhile, Wolf was still up watching a crime mystery murder movie while Sparky was totally out sleeping in his own room. Wolf heard Sparky's cell phone ring and picks it up to answer it. "Hello, oh Nate hey man how is it down there?" he said back. "Look you, I need to talk to Spark, where is he? Please do not tell me he forgot about the ball night this year?" Nate whined back. "Ummmm let me go see..." Wolf said as he quickly was trying to wake Sparky up but with no luck at all. "Yo, Spark! Come on you, wake up! Your best friend here wants to tell you something important! Your life is on the line Sparky get UP!" Wolf yelled at him but still he did not move one inch at all. Wolf then sees his alarm clock then sets the time to go off in one minute. As the clock rang up loud, sure enough Sparky was up and yawning. "......Hey wait a second, Wolf, why did you do that?" he asked him slowly rubbing his eyes.
"More importantly why did you forget tonight is the dance in downtown? Sushi is going to kill us, mostly you then me and maybe your friend Nate last but dude what are we going to do?" Wolf said as he began to panic and get really frustrated at the same time. "oh, my I did forget about the dance...oh she is going to kill us...okay Wolf I hate to say this since I know we have that 'thing' between us but my dude, take off your jacket and shirt." Sparky said as he got out of his bed and open his closet doors to look for something for Wolf to wear. "AHH Bro look this is not going to happen I do not like to wear a 'penguin suit' to this 'fancy dance' I rather just scrub every floor in Sushi's mansion with a toothbrush to get away from all that stuff!" Wolf said as he took off his #93 sports jacket then his shirt next. "Well too bad, I rather not lose my job and most of all to not get shouted by Shnun of asking where I was this whole night with you." He responds back and throws Wolf a nice button up long sleeve shirt then sets down some nice navy-blue pants for him too. "Now I will take a quick shower, try those on, if those do not work, I have some more on the top in this closet." He tells him as he gets his own nice clothes ready and rushes to the shower while texting Nate that they were on their way over. Wolf tries on the nice pants but they were a little too big for him so he looks above Sparky's closet then see a lighter color to try on instead. As he reaches up to grab them an orange shoe box fell down with something inside. "oh, you sneaky is this what I think it is?" Wolf smirked about then slowly opens the box to see a very shocking truth inside. Inside the shoe box, was pictures of Sparky and his old crush with lots of them together both reptiles, one a raptor of course and the other one a dragon, doing many adventures together while even holding hands within these pictures. ".... oh no, what have I done.... I better hide this right now." Wolf said as he closes the box and puts it back on the top and covers it while rechanging into the new pants he got before.

The two finally got all decent while being handsome then both hurry up to downtown to meet with Sushi and Nate before things could go bad in a flash. "About time Sparky, did you forget again just like last year?" Sushi said to him. "Look I do not want a reminder of last year; you know what happened to me and 'you know who' remember." Sparky tells her. "Well I will not be that upset than Wolf is looking fancy enough but I will tell Shnun about this Spark, you know she will not be happy with you for being three hours late for this." She reminds to him. "If it means I half to work on the weekends and holidays, unlike a certain cat we both know, then I will take that challenge." He said back to her. "Okay just calm down the both of you; it was mostly my fault Sushi, I forgot myself, Spark and I just kept on trying different styles for me." Wolf said to her. Sushi looks at what he is wearing then sighs. "Alright, if that is the full truth then I am sorry Spark for just getting a little too upset." Sushi says. "It is okay Sushi, speaking of where is Nate at?" he asked back. "He's talking to someone over on 182 street where the hairstyle salon is about something, I guess." She replies back and is really confused. "Okay I will see you two later, bye." Sparky said as he walked into the crowd to finally see Nate with a familiar person ahead. 'You got to be kidding me...why is HE here?!" Sparky tells himself then was really mad and angry about seeing his old crush, Fang the Dragon, talking to Nate.