7/1/2020 - I'm a Sellout (New Patreon)

Good news everyone! I'm a sellout!

So, I've been making Fairy Tail: Next Generation for a heckin long time, and if you've been with me since the beginning, then that's pretty dang impressive and probably unlikely (it's been several years and there has been a long hiatus in the midst of that). 

In that time, I've never considered making a Patreon page because I didn't think I was worthy of one. Well, now my self-confidence issues have been pushed aside for a more important matter, being poor! 

While I do work, I spend the majority of my free time working on these stories, and while I love that, I would also love to find some kind of financial support from my work. 

So I opened a Patreon! (Hurray!) 

Why should you become a patron? Well, for all these super fun things only on Patreon! 

Previews of upcoming chapters

Sketches and illustrations not yet shared on social media

Extra content like me reading my own work or fanfics of my own fanfics

Your name at the end of chapters in thanks for your support

and NSFW Content THAT'S RIGHT! I mean SMUT! For Next Gen characters! 

Admittedly, the main reason I did this entire thing was because I sorta wanted to create smut for Next Gen but didn't want to share it on a regular platform because I have some younger readers and y'all don't need to see that. 

So for only $2 a month you can become a patron and receive all this content (there's only some stuff on there right now, but I'll continue adding to it). 

If you're interested in supporting me, please go to patreon.com/katietheterrible and become a patron! For a fast link, check out my profile and the link will be in my info. 

If you don't feel you could commit to a monthly payment, but still want to contribute, check out my RedBubble page and buy a sticker! 

Thank you, everyone, if you can't give as a patron, then just keep showing love for the series. Seriously, all your guy's comments mean a lot to me and really help motivate me. You guys are amazing, thanks a bunch.