Confusion

¡Warning Warning!

Trans!Bakugou x Cis!Kirishima

Transphobia.

Skipping Meals. {Please don't do this!}

Slight Physical Abuse.

Unsafe Binding. {Please don't do this!}

-♡-

It was around nine pm on a Tuesday. Bakugou was normally asleep around this time but tonight was restless. Staring out the window into the darkness, onto the sidewalk that was being illuminated by the streetlights down below his bedroom window. Tonight wasn't a great night, Bakugou couldn't sleep, he was hurting mentally and no one seemed to care. Not his mom, not his friends who didn't even notice. Letting out a sad sigh onto the window made it slightly foggy. Bakugou brought his hand up and ran his finger through the fog and made a straight line. He was thinking. Thinking about how he was going to tell people, or well, what he was going to tell them... he didn't have a word for what he was. A guy stuck in a girl's body... that's the best way for him to explain it right now. Transgender wasn't a term in Bakugou's vocabulary, sure he's heard it before but he's never heard anything good about it from kids at school or the news. Plus, he's a girl who likes guys so nothing about that concerns him. Though, deep down he knows he likes guys and girls and he knows he doesn't feel like a girl. He hates his hair, he hates his body, his boobs, his vagina, his curves. All of it. He doesn't understand why he feels this way, though, he tried to talk to his mom about it once when he was thirteen but all she said was that it's normal for one to think low of themselves. Especially girls, Akata.

He watched his hand as it trailed from touching the cold glass on his window to his hair. He gripped a fist full of his long blonde hair. "Fucking mind, shut the fuck up!!" He growled out, tears forming in his eyes. His mind wouldn't stop yelling at him, telling him that he isn't a girl, that he's a freak because all he has ever heard about people who think and feel like this are that they are freaks. Not from his mom. From toxic friends, from school. Mitsuki had just fallen asleep so she heard Bakugou's growl as their walls were paper thin. "Akata shut up and go to sleep!!" She yelled. Bakugou flinched, he wanted to correct her on the name... But he didn't know how to. He didn't know anything... he just wanted to curl up in a ball and never leave his room ever again. "S-Sorry.." he mumbled and looked at the slight reflection that he could see in his window. He was sitting on his knees on the bed. He sighed at his reflection, a sad and hopeless girl staring back at him. He frowned at this and sighed, grabbing his phone and earbuds before getting off of his bed and throwing on a hoodie. Realizing it wasn't his own. It was Eijirous from the last time Eijirou had spent the night, right... Bakugou needed to return that.  

"Whatever," Bakugou mumbles to himself at the thought of returning the soft hoodie that belongs to Eijirou. He liked it, he didn't want to give it back. It made him feel... comfortable. Sighing, Bakugou headed out of his room quietly and down the stairs as he plugged his phone into his earbuds. Then he stuffed the earbuds into his ears and cut on his calming music before just walking out of his house. Tears in his eyes. Walking was Bakugou's favorite thing to do when he got sad, down, confused, or yelled at. So, Bakugou walked a lot. He didn't exactly know where he was headed or what he was doing... but he was going somewhere.. He had a mission, it just wasn't clear to him yet. All of that changed though when he saw the Kirishima family's house. What? Did he subconsciously walk here... was it because Eijirou was on his mind? Now there he stood, in the middle of the sidewalk, staring at his redheaded friend's house. Confused with why he came here, normally his walks are just around the block when he lets his mind wander and isn't paying any attention to where he is going.