Unknow Texter

"Hay girl, have you saw the fight with them four 11th graders." I over heard Nelly say.

Nelly was a gorgeous mexican bitch. She was skinny but thick, she had long brown thick curly hair with gray stormy eyes and she was a street fighter, it didnt help that her family was a in the Mafia either, but I really didnt care because she was my best friend. She was loud and crazy where I was the shy quiet one, but then again I had my own secrets. "Nah I haven't but where is it?" I asked. "Its on youtube girl! and on twitter and ts everywhere, go see it on your phone" Nelly said hyperly. I nodded and

I dug into my bag to look for my phone to watch the video but I didn't see it. I check my pockets but remembered that I took it out in my last class. I got up off the grass and started walking to health class. I walk into the building and bumped into a person, before I could look up the person was already gone. I walk into the class to see my phone clear as day on my desk and thanks god nobody took my shit. grabbed it quickly and checked if I had any missing calls or something. After I was finished checking through I quickly went to youtube and typed in the fight. Becky was get her ass kick by Angel,Zendaya and Andy. Becky was getting her ass handed to her I kind of flinched when I saw Angel rip her sowed in hair off her head then punched her in the eye."Damn." I mutter, It was about to get good but an email from my wattpad account was telling me that the book I wanted to read had been updated. I was so happy I forgot about the fight. You see I am the shy girl. The one that sit in the background. I am the person you never notice. I am a nerd. The goodie two shoes.

I spent my time doing home work or reading books but i have one dirty secret that will change the way people see me. I read hot, lustrous,steaming,heart beating sex stories. I guess what people say about the quiet ones are true. It's always the quiet ones and im one of them. I didn't want people to know about it ever.

It would be so emberrasing and humiliating. I couldnt stop though, it would get so addicting and everytime it happened I would get moist down there in my area. I had my own fantasies the sexual kind of course, but those were locked in deep inside my mind. I just wish there was one day I can be more than a sh- beep! I look down at my phone as I walked into the hallway i see someone sent me a message and it read: 'baby I heard that your pussy was nice and tight.' I tried to find the person's name who sent me this but it was blocked as unknown. 'im sorry you must have the wrong number.' I replied annoyed.

No name replied back: 'I know its you Ikeya.' I stopped in shock who was this person?? What do they want from me??? and why would someone write this message so sexual? To be honest, the half part of my brain was excited while the other part screamed at me to be careful to run away. Beep- my phone goes again I want you go face the locker and close your eyes. Don't turn around. I did what was told I felt fire burn at my core. I felt some one breath on the back my neck. I sucked in a breath I can't believe this is happening.

Ricky P.O.V

Damn she was fine as hell. As soon as I first saw her, I had watched her since then which was just for about two weeks and no I am not some fucking stalker, I just didn't realized I had her in all of my classes. She was beautiful. Long soft brown hair, those deep honey brown golden eyes, light caramel skin and a perfect body with legs that can go on forever. Damn, just thinking about her made my dick harden. I was looking for a opportunity to talk to her, I mean she was the shy girl that was always reading a book and if I just came in there and start talking to her, I bet I would like an idiot and she will probably just run away from me. Since I was the bad boy and she was the nerd who tried to hide that gorgeous body by wearing those hideous clothes. Right now I was in the same class as her, sitting right in the back where she was all the way in the front row.

The bell rang and everybody rushed out of the door including that I wanted. I smiled at that my girl. As I got up out of my seat something caught my eye. Her cellphone,she left it.

I shouldn't- what the fuck why not after all I am Ricky bad boy who likes to hurt people. I smirked at that. I quickly checked her and pausing. When I saw that shy nerd Ikeya wasn't actually so shy. My smirk grew wider and my pants tightened a bit when I read more.

"he grabbed my hair pulling hard on it making my back arch in pleasure as he kept on slamming hard into me his dick slamming into my g-spot making me cry out in pleasure and making me tighten around him-"

I couldn't stop myself from reading, but I had to . I groaned when I felt I had a hard on. Dam. With that on my mind I quickly emailed all the books to my phone and her phone number, then deleted everything in her phone making sure there was no trace of my number in there.