Chapter 1

(Authors Pov)

Krissy got board, so she got up grabbed her dorm room keys with her phone putting on her beats and walked out to the cafeteria to grab something to eat.

She entered the cafeteria and everything went silent. So she paused her music putting her beats around her neck.

"YOU BITCH" screamed a squeaky voice.

(Damon's Pov)

"Oi, there she is" I whisper screamed. The whole cafeteria was staring at the New Girl.

"YOU BITCH" screamed Brittany the slut. The one I hooked up with.

The new girl just looked at her and smirked grabbing a can of Coke and a packet of plain chips paying it at the register.

"I'M TALKING TO YOU SLUT" Brittany continues to scream. The new girl opens her chips and can of coke leaning on the counter now looking at Brittany still smirking. While eating. The New Girl nods for her to continue.

"Dude is she mute?" Asked Jake my best mate.

"Nah, she's not, she's just burning Brittany" I answered

"Who the fuck do you think you are getting me kicked out of my Boyfriends room Damon!? Huh!? I run this place you understand. Don't come walking in thinking your The New Girl stealing everyones attention understand!?" Brittany raged off

All was heard in reply was the New Girl crunching on her chips now laughing. Where Brittany is standing infront of her. Smacked her making the girl drop her chips and glare at her.

Then the new girl punches her straight to the face knocking her down to her ass. Then grabs her hair dragging her to the grass area.

"Ahhhhhhhj,! Help! Bitch let me go!" Shrieks Brittany. Thrashing all around.

The whole school going crazy.

"DUDE SHE'S SCARY" my mates all shout at me. I just smirked.

"And hot"