◇ ❤ ◇ Part 2 ◇ ❤ ◇

Continuing...

Now Hadi thinks himself responsible for Uroosa's death as he was the one operating on her. Fareesa is given the job of looking after the baby. 

Meanwhile, Haya gets friendly with Rameez (her colleague) and the two start hanging out together. 

When Fareesa realizes how rich Hadi is she tries to woo him and leaves her bf Saim. She talks to Haya and tells her never to come back while Haya is also unaware of Uroosa's death.

 Fareesa is living in Hadi's house and creates misunderstandings within the family. She tells Hadi that his mom wants them married and she tells Hadi's mom that Hadi is interested in her. Hadi's mom forces Hadi to marry Fareesa against his will. 

Haya returns on their wedding day as she has found about Uroosa's death from her friend Kaukab who meets her to apologize and tells her that her husband, Faiz, died. 

She is stunned to see Hadi married to Fareesa. Fareesa is really happy as she has finally got the life she dreamed for. She wants to get rid of Haya as she believes that Hadi will fall in love with Haya. 

Haya agrees to leave. Haya goes to live with her father. When Fareesa finds out that Haya and Hadi spent a night together talking and having fun, she blames Hadi for deceiving her. Hadi in a fit of rage slaps Fareesa. Haya is really depressed as Fareesa came to her house and said that she will never let Haya steal her husband. 

When Hadi finds out about Haya's friendship with Rameez, he is jealous and tells her to never talk to Rameez again. Haya and Rameez become good friends and Rameez even proposes to Haya. Haya accepts the proposal. On the other hand, Hadi is getting jealous of Rameez.

 Saim who was rejected by Fareesa has come back from America. Now he has a job in America and is quite rich. He and Fareesa accidentally meet in the mall and their friendship rekindles. 

Rameez goes to Haya's house to talk about his and Haya's marriage. Haya's father and Haya's Taya (Hadi's father) asks him various questions and at last, he decides that Rameez is the man for Haya. Hadi constantly tries to persuade Haya not to marry Rameez, as he thinks Rameez is not the perfect man for her. She refuses. Rameez's and Haya's marriage preparations begin. 

Haya and Hadi's friendship rekindles and they talk with each other like they were before. Haya feels like what she is doing is wrong, she should not marry Rameez. So, she starts to ignore him. Rameez scared of why Haya isn't replying to his call, sneaks into her house through the terrace. He meets Haya at last, who gets surprised and scared when she sees him. Unfortunately, Hadi sees them but allows them to talk upon Rameez's request. 

After a while, Rameez leaves. Haya constantly thinks of her decision of marrying Rameez. Her Tayee (Hadi's mother) asks her that if she wants she can stop her marriage. They are not pressurizing her to marry Rameez. She says that she is happy in marrying Rameez, she is just a bit nervous. Haya's and Rameez's marriage eventually takes place.