Chapter 1: The first time i met him

Sharine's Pov

            I walked down the street on my way home from school when I spotted one of my bullies. Her name is Amilia. She has been picking on me ever since i was in kindergarten i think it is pretty petty to pick on people.
            So I try to walk past her before she notices me. But my bad luck this week has caught up with me and she looks up from her people that she calls "friends". I just call them her lost puppies because all they do is follow her around like a couple of lost puppies. Get it ... no ok never mind.
                 Well anyway I froze in my tracks as she walks over to me and stops right in front of me and the first thing she does is say " Welllll look what we have here little miss i can do what i want and thinks that her friends will help her but.... oh wait what is that oh yea she has no friends aww poor girl... not" She said.
             She is constantly tormenting me about not having friends and it is really getting on my nerves. So i finally stood my ground and said " What is your problem ever since we were in kindergarten together you have been bullying me and i am sick and tired of it and it stops now got it" I growled at her.
             She looked like she could beat the shit out of anyone that walks by but then she looks at me and clenches her fist so tight it turned white. I just look at her and smile then she tries to hit me and i duck and she hits the brick wall. So she tries again and I just laugh at her. So I took matter's in my own hands and hit her in the face and knock her out.

             One day she will learn not to mess with me any more. I go to turn away and one of her lost puppies stops me and tries to hit me and hits my jaw.
I get pissed off so bad and punched her back over and over again. When i figure she is done i get up and walk away from them and walk home. On my way home i bumped into someone and fell on my ass. I looked up and I bet you wouldn't guess who i bumped into if you guess Louis Tomlinson you are correct.
               "I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going are you ok?" I asked him nervously. I get up off the ground and helped him up and he said " Yes i am fine love, are you ok?" I looked at him like he has two heads.
               He checked me over and stopped at my arm. "OMG! you are bleeding I'm sooooo sorry lets get you fixed up ok" Louis said. "No I'm ok no need to worry about me I'm used to it." I stated.
He put his arm gently around my waist and guided me to a building I didn't even notice was there. He opened up the door for us walking over to the couch and he called someone over to stop the bleeding. Which I don't mind actually. Just saying. I have been getting bullied for years now so I'm pretty much used to it.
               So basically after he helped clean up some of the blood. We sat there talking about anything and everything. I can't believe that I am talking to him. "so tell me about you love." he said
"Well my name is Sharine and I'm 16 and I'm graduating next year thank god. I have two siblings one of them are so annoying the other is nice and we get along really well. someday I want to adopt a child." I explained
                 He looked at me intently. With his mouth hanging open. I reach over and close his mouth with my finger. "well I would tell you about me but I bet you already know almost everything about me." he stated cockily.

               "I know almost everything about you Louis." I said. "Good, now I don't have to bore you." he says. I get up and walk around looking for a clock for the time. I found one in the kitchen. It's 4:25 I better be going soon my mom will get worried. So I walk over to Louis again. " I better be going my mom will start freaking if I'm not home soon." I state. "Oh ok hun i'll drop you off at your house and explain what happened to you to your mom if you like?" He questioned. "You don't have to drive me Louis I can walk I'm a big girl ya know?" I says. 

                 " I know but I want to just so I know you are safe, Love." He explained to me like he actually cared about me i've been told that someone cares for me then they turn around and stab me in the back over and over again so i tend to not trust people. One day I befriended a girl and we were all nice and shit then right when A better opportunity came around I was dumped like a fly like I'm nothing. I have feelings to ya know. 

                 Well anyways back to what I was saying. "Ok louis you can drive me." I gave up. " Good, I wasn't giving you an opinion so huh." He says. We walk down the stairs to the car. 
                He opened up my door like real gentlemen. I get in an buckle up. He then crossed over the car and got in himself. Put the key in the ignition. I guide him to my moms house. Once we get there I unbuckled my seat belt and attempted to open my door but he stopped me.
" I would like to see you again if that's ok?" He asked me. "Sure, I mean I guess if you really want to hang out with a nobody like me." I stated sadly. He put two fingers under my chin and made me look up at him in the eyes. " You are not an nobody Sharine. You are a very beautiful girl and if you give me a chance I can prove it to you." He exclaimed. At this point it's not like I can turn him down can I ? " yea if you want we can text each other and we can go from there." I stated he gave me his number I put in my piece of crap phone and I sent him a text and he added my number in his. I got out and headed to my door before I could open it I got a text. I reached in my pocket got my phone out and looked at my text.

(Louis) : "your welcome for the ride love, I will text you when I get home until then take care of yourself please."

(Me): " thank you Louis and OK I'll be waiting to hear from you."

I opened the door as he drove away. As i walked in I shut the door.