50/50 Relationships

If you have little cousins that you have to be around on a regular basis, you might want to have some sort of relationship or understanding with them. Without this, there will be constant arguing, nagging, and drama, all of which can be replaced with good memories, laughter, and mischievous collaboration (meaning getting away with all the things you'd normally get caught doing without help). Sometimes having little cousins can seem like having annoying gremlins crawling out your ear every time you get comfortable or poison ivy. It doesn't have to be this way ! The key to getting along with your cousins, even family is to understand that you're not just a group of people with the similar DNA types, but you each are people living your own lives too.

The number one reason for sibling or cousin rivalry is the lack of understanding one another. Especially between children, they fail to realize that they aren't completely different, they probably have a lot of things in common . When all you do is argue with your family, it's most likely going to be hard to simply sit down and talk with them. Start with the ones that are closest to you (whether it voluntarily or not) let them know that you're on the same side. You both go to school, you both have people you do and don't like, you most likely both have crushes, and you both would do a lot better with each other, rather than against each other.
Most importantly make it known and understood that you love them and would hate to see anything happen to them if they do not comply with hour demands of peace and tranquility.