Chapter 1

Once upon a time in a little kingdom of Arendelle,it was ruled by King Agnar and Queen Iduna.They have a beautiful daughter named Elsa.Elsa is the Princess of Arendelle.She went to the attic.She found a mirror.She touch it.It glowed.She gasped.It took her to a new world.Her eyes were closed.Jack look at her.He pick her up.He placed her on a couch.North and Tooth look at Jack.
"You rescue a girl?"they asked.
"Yes."Jack said.Elsa slowly opened her eyes.Jack look at her.He saw a crown.
"She's a princess."Jack said.
"My name is Elsa."Elsa said.
"A beautiful name."Jack said.
"What kingdom are you from?"Tooth asked the Princess.
"Arendelle."Elsa said.
"That's in Norway."he said.
"Yes."Elsa said.
"I'm Jack and this is North,Tooth,Bunny and Sandy."Jack said.
"The Guardians!"Elsa said.
"Yes,princess."Jack said.A black man came.
"Hello,Guardians."he said.Elsa look at him.She was so scared.Jack hold Elsa's hand.He took Elsa away from him.Elsa look at him.
"Jack,who's that?"Elsa asked.
"The Nightmare King."he said.
"I won't let anything happened to you,Princess Elsa."he said.Elsa went to the room.Jack went to them.The King left.
"What does he want from me?"the princess asked fearly.Jack hold her hand.
"I don't know,young princess."he said.North look at Jack.A glow came.Elsa look at the glow.
"Hello,Princess."? said.Elsa gasped.
"Who are you?"she asked.
"Don't worry,Elsa.I am not hurting you.? said.
"Who are you?"Elsa asked.
"Man in Moon,Princess Elsa of Arendelle,daughter of King Agnar and Queen Iduna."he said.Elsa and her new friends sighed.
"Thank goodness."Elsa said.
"Jack,please keep Her Highness safe."The Man in Moon said.
"Okay,Manny."Jack said.Elsa have her head down.She was so scared.Jack lead Elsa out back.
"Elsa,are you okay?"he asked.
"I miss my parents."she said.
"You are worried."he said.

In Arendelle,Iduna went to her daughter's room.
"Elsa?"she asked.No answer.She opened it.She gasped.
"Agnar!"she cried.Agnar heard the queen.He look at his wife.
"My queen,where is our little princess?"he asked.
"I don't know."she said.He came.He look at them.
"Oh.The parents of Princess Elsa."he said.Agnar and Iduna look at him.
"Wait.How do you know our daughter.Where is she?"they asked.He knocked them out.He took them to his lair.He locks them in cages.Iduna opened her eyes.
"Please,don't hurt my daughter."she said begging.He knocked her out.She fainted.