The red line and villians

*Izuku's pov*
I sat in my room as my thoughts began to consume me. 'You're a waste of space and money' no i'm not 'If it wasn't for you kacchan would have his friends right now' i-it's n-not m-my f-fault. I slowly stood from my bed a new warmth on my cheek. A tear glistening in the moon light as I walked to the kitchen. I grabbed a pen and paper slowly writing "I sincerely apologize for my existence and being in your way please forget me and be happy" After writing and putting the notes in their rooms I grabbed a knife and left. 'So maybe I should go to the woods and finish their'

*Dabi's pov*
Me, the handy man(shigaraki) and toga where on our way back to the hideout when I heared a soft muttering coming towards us. "Guys we are being followed." We all got ready to attack when a little boy with green hair came into view. "What are you doing here." I shouted at him. He jumped back like he didn't notice us. "Who are you?" He asked in a whisper. "Im dabi that's tomura and she is toga." I say as I point to each of us. "We are part of the league of villians." I continued. "Oh ok." He said turning around then I saw he was holding a bloody knife and the slights on his arms. "A-are you o-ok?" I ask trying not to stutter. He turned back to me tears welling in his eyes. "No not really" He look away before running over to me hugging my leg as he told us everything. "Well I'm sure the boss would be able to help you." I said as I picked him up. "Kurogiri." So hand man can talk.