Jikook ~ The braclet and The Revenge

I sat on my bed staring at my wrist. I had just gotten a new bracelet and couldn't stop admiring it. It was very pretty, especially in the sun.

I put my wrist down and stopped my admiring, I sighed and pulled myself out of bed. I guess I should see what Jin was making for dinner.

I made my way downstairs and into the empty kitchen. That's when I remembered, Jin had gone out for dinner and we all would have to cook for ourselves.

I sighed and walked around the counter, I started looking in the cabinets for a pan. I finally found the cabinet hiding the pans and I grabbed one and stood up to put the pan on the stove.

As I turned around I jumped at the sudden sight of Jungkook in the kitchen, "aish, Jungkook you scared me!" He chuckled and pointed to the pan in my hand, "is that your weapon of defence?" He said while raising his eyebrows

I rolled my eyes and playfully slapped his chest, "noooo, I was gonna try and make dinner since Jin isn't here and usually he helps make dinner." I went to pull my hand away only for it not to work.

I looked at my hand with confusion, I noticed that my bracelet had gotten stuck on Jungkooks shirt. He looked down at is as well and sighed. I put the pan down and tried carefully releasing my bracelet.

Our bodies were close as I struggled to get the bracelet to lose. Jungkook grabbed my hand and pulled it away, "here let me try." He said calmly. I nodded and he got to work. His delicate hands occasionally touching my wrist. Soon enough he huffed in defeat, "I'm just gonna have to take my shirt off.

My eyes widened, "Wait, but I'd still be attached!" I said. He looked at me and then back at the bracelet, "well I guess your gonna have to help me take it off..." he said shyly. I blushed and looked down.

I looked back up and we made eye contact, "uh ok..." I mumbled. I grabbed the end of his shirt and started lifting it off. As the shirt closer to his head I was pulled closer. I pulled the shirt over the top of his head and paused in awe for a second.

His shirtless chest was beautiful. Jungkook shuffled his head, "uh Jimin? Kinda got the shirt on my head?" I blushed profusely, "oh! Yeah! Sorry!" I attempt to quickly pull the shirt over his head. Except my movements weren't slick at all. I end up tripping and falling into Jungkook as I pull the shirt over his head.

I slap my hand on his chest as he lets out a groan. He grabs my arm as I fall into his body. I quickly look up ready to apologize. Jungkook stares back at me with a shocked face, "ah! I'm so sorry Kookie, I tripped and fell." I quickly pulled back, only for Jungkook to follow me. His arm still being in the sleeve.

Our bodies collided and we fell to the ground. I let out a loud groan as my back hit the floor and Jungkook landed on me. I looked at Jungkook in shock as he pushed away from me, "Jimin! Are you ok?" He asked startled.

I laid there in shock, not sure what to say, "uh- j- Jungkook?" Jungkook looked at me confused and my blush grew. Did I really have to say it for him to realize, "m-my thigh?" I said while looking away.

Jungkooks hand rested firmly on my thigh. Jungkook looked down and he quickly pulled his hand away and his face turned bright red, "oh! I'm sorry...I didn't realize..."

He went to get up only to be pulled down again, his arm still in the shirt sleeve, that was in fact still attached to my bracelet. He fell on top of me once again, causing me to let out another grunt. This time our face near inches apart as he looked into my eyes. This was really starting to feel cliche.

I could feel his intimidating eyes start to have an effect on my body. As much as I didn't want to admit it, he was turning me on. I blushed profusely as I stared back. Jungkook cleared his throat and went to sit up, slowly this time.