Chapter 4

Our honeymoon was amazing and we are finally home. Grey had started to crawl while we were gone.
"Hi bubba!" I pick him up when we walk into the house. Kat hugs me.
"Are we going to expecting another Brock baby?" She asks. I shake my head.
"Not until Grey is at least 1!" I say. Colby smiles at me.
"Well look! If it isn't my brother-in-law and my sister!" Sam walks in. They had gone back to Hawaii yesterday and took Grey with them since Lesa got overewhelmed with him.
"Colby, Grey has a doctor's appointment tomorrow!" I say.
"Why?" He asks.
"It's just a check-up!" I say.
"Ok!" Colby takes Grey from me.
"Excuse me! I pushed him out of me, give me my child back!" I say. Colby laughs.
"No! He came from me!" He says.
"B****! You wouldn't have him if I hadn't held in in my uterus for a little over 9 months!"  I say. We laugh.
"I can't wait to fight like that!" Kat says.
"You guys will have 2 to fight over!" I say.
"Well actually, we went to the hospital and baby girl isn't doing well. They think that baby boy is getting the best nutrition and that he is going to be the only one to make it. We'll see in a month!" Kat says.
"I'm so sorry!" I hug her.
"It's fine! You have to look at the brighter side! At least I'm getting a baby!" She smiles. I nod before snatching Greyson from Colby.
"B****! Give him back!" He says.
"No!" I say. He wraps his arms around my waist and keeps me from walking away. I set Grey on his play mat.
"Give me my baby!" He says.
"Colby, let me go!" I say. I smile. Colby turns me and kisses me.
"I missed you so much!" He says. I cup his face.
"I missed you so much Colby. I sat in bed all day, either feeding Grey or rocking him. His blue eyes are just like yours and it always made me cry when he smiles cause he looks just like you! I couldn't bring myself to take down our pictures or get rid of your car!"  I say. Colby kisses me again.
"But I'm back and we're ok!" He says. I smile and hold his hands.
"I love you!" I say.
"I love you too Mrs. Brock!" Colby smiles.
"Yeah that's right b****! I'M MRS. F***ING BROCK!" I say. Colby laughs.
"My beautiful Mrs. Brock!" He smiles.
"Imagine not being Mrs. Brock!" I say. Colby laughs at me. I have never been so happy. Colby was happy, I was happy, we had a baby. I've been waiting for this moment for years.
"Imagine being married!" Sam says. I laugh at him.
"F*** you loser!" I flip him off. Colby laughs.
|
*January 2023*
I smiles at the tests. I had a camera in one hand, the other over my mouth.
"Guys, I'm pregnant!" I show a test to the camera. I put a test in the box they came in before hiding it in the closet.
"What are you doing baby?" Colby asks.
"Just filming little bits for the next vlog!" I smile. He kisses my head. I go to Greyson's room. I take the other test and put it in his hand. He holds it and I carry him to Colby.
"Hey bubba!" Colby smiles.
"Can you take him? I need to grab something!" I say. I put the camera on the table. Colby takes Grey and his eyes light up.
"Greyson, can daddy see that?" Colby says. He takes the test. I smile at Colby.
"Suprise!" I say.
"Is this a prank? Babe, are you being funny?" Colby asks. I shake my head.
"No, baby, I'm serious! I'll take another one right now!" I smile. Colby wraps his arms around me.
"I have to tell Sam!" He says.
"No, not yet!" I say. Colby just holds me for 5 more minutes. I smile.
"Mommy is having a baby?" Greyson asks. He was really smart for being 3. Colby and I have been working really hard on getting him to say words. He said his first words at around 5 months. He was very advanced since the beginning. Colby smiles at him.
"Yeah bubba! Mommy is going to have a baby!" Colby replies. Greyson smiles. Colby hugs me again.
"I'm so excited baby!" He smiles. It's crazy to think that just a couple years ago I was dating Jake. Now I'm married to Colby and we are pregnant with baby number 2. We had been struggling to get pregnant again and this time, I really didn't think I was.
"I can tell!" I say.
"We have to get a house now. Sam and Kat have Jake's old room for Leo!" He says. I nod.
"Yeah. Your fans are gonna be sad though. They're already so mad that  you aren't filming Jake and Corey, plus moved out. I don't understand why they get so mad. Josh, Seth, Steve, Dylan, and Nate are great!" I say. Colby nods.
"I know. I think the same thing!" He says.
"I guess they just miss the way things were. Probably before the Shea thing, before Grey, before us. They want old Sam and Colby. They just can't get it. We're growing up. The fans kinds just have to be happy with what they have!" I say.

__________________________________________

Alright. I know this isn't as long as normal but I wanted to get something out since I haven't updated since January. Hope you guys like this. It was fun to write. I will do my best to get the next chapter out soon