Rules

Let's start with some rules shall we?

1Wait till I approve of your oc before starting

1
Wait till I approve of your oc before starting. I wanna know your oc fits into the story before anything else.

2
No over powered ocs that change up the story. Have flaws and weaknesses. It'll be a lot more fun and realistic if we both do that. At least two flaws, that isn't too insignificant
Ex. 'Shes the most beloved person ever, but she chews with her mouth open' or somethin

3
No daughter or sister of Voldemort ocs, they wouldn't be that age in the same if that was the case and it just wouldn't fit the timeline.

4
Have backup crushes, with mine being with Sirius has a reason and it's important to her story. I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to give that up without rewriting her entire character.

5
No controlling others characters. You may say they're in the same room or going to the same place.
Ex. "Araminta walked with (your ocs name) to quidditch practice.".
Otherwise no

6
You must enter the passcode with your form
Passcode is your ocs parents names, that way all the passcodes are different.

7
Oc x oc is allowed, just asked me and hopefully my ocs story won't change too drastically. The reason oc would be better to change then a normal cannon character, is that we can say his story is similar to Sirius and we can bend it so I won't change aramintas too much. But with cannon characters I can't bend much so.

8
No bullying or homophobic or racial slurs. The only way that's acceptable is that it's part of the rp and character, but no hate to the actual person or you will be banned.

9
You can tag me after 3 hours if I haven't responded. My wattpad might not notify me till hours later -.-"

10
You will get strikes for every rule you violate.
Strike one: warning
Strike two: warning and no response for two hours
Strike three: no rping for the rest of the day
Strike four: banned
Strikes 1-3 will be reseted after a month, meaning after a month of having a strike, it'll reset to zero. But after strike 4 you will be banned.

11
Tagging is alright for forms

12
Cannon characters will have to fill the forms too. Since everyone's interpretation of the character is different I'd like what yours is like.

13
Feel free to add some extra stuff to the forms if you want! Just be sure you have the mandatory stuff ^^

14
Be descriptive. I want at least three lines of writing in your comment.
Ex. "Araminta walked with Sirius by the lake. He said he wanted to speak to her about something but she didn't know what. She opened her mouth to speak, "what did you want to discuss about black?", she asked curtly."

15
Pls I beg you, don't do script form. Pls write as tho you're writing a book. Semi lit or literate idc, just write as tho you're writing a book pls....

More rules will be added at a later time.