Chapter One: So It Begins

Park Jimin is not a nice man to those he isn't close with. He has done things you wouldn't believe. With a devilishly handsome face such as his, he can get whatever it is he wants. As a child, he was used and abused. Used for his looks and the power he had with such a beautiful face began to be abused by his family. So he did what anyone would do. Nightfall came and he vanished. His family never saw him again. 'Useless. Worthless. Whore. No one needs me like I needed them' Jimin bumps into someone and stays on the ground. Afraid of what would happen if he moved too quickly around someone he didn't know. 'Keep your guard up, but don't move too fast.' "Oh? So what is a pretty little kitten like you doing out here?" A female voice pulls Jimin out of his prison cell he calls a his thoughts. "My name is Y/N. And what may I call you?" brown eyes once harder than glass, broke quickly and melted into pools of chocolate. "Park" he replied, cautiously. There was way someone would be so sweet to him for no reason. 'There has to be a catch.' "Park," she tests his name on her tongue. "Well it's a pleasure to meet you Mr. Park." She holds her hand out to him, helping him up, and then firmly shaking his hand. He nods and smiles to her, hesitantly. "The pleasure is all mine, Y/N"
———————————————————————-
He found a new family while ravaging the streets of Busan. Late at night, he was approached by the female again. "My lovely little kitten! We meet again!" At this moment, Jimin feels the need to run. Following behind the female are 6 men. All intimidating and stiff. "Namjoon, Jagiya. This is Mr. Park! We've met before." The tallest man, now known by the name Namjoon, nods "hello." Fear laces Jimin's features. "Hi." Y/N smiles and looks to the 5 men that have fallen behind the three. "Boys, allow us some time to talk? I think we have business to attend to." Jimin stiffened and looked to the ground. "Business?" Y/N nods. "Yes, business Mr. Park. Come now, we're not going to hurt you." Nearly scoffing, the younger male met her eyes. 'I've heard that lie too many times to count.' Regardless, he followed the girl and her bodyguard of a friend to a café down the street. "Jimin." Namjoon sits down beside the pink haired male. The walls were closing in. He couldn't breathe. How did Namjoon know? "What?"  The older of the two smirked. "So, that is your name. Park Jimin." Y/N sits across from the two, tapping her nails on the table. Straightening her white button up, she cleared her throat. "Park Jimin I have a proposal." "What is your proposal?" The female leans across the table, lips right next to Jimin's ear. "Join Bangtan." She teasingly tempted him. "Bang...tan...?" The hesitation lacing his voice was evident enough that he either didn't know who they were and believed they were a cult, or he knew exactly who they were and exactly what they were up to. Luck wasn't on Jimin's side. He knew exactly who Bangtan was. Everyone in Korea knew who Bangtan was. A group of misfits and jackets that have made it their goal to ruin the life of the power abusers and give the power back to the people. He wasn't aware, however, of just how tempting the offer was. A beautiful leader and a powerful right hand man. With his looks alone, Jimin could be a powerful asset. He also had his charming voice and his feline eyes that would get him whatever it was he desired.
——————————//————————————-
Park Jimin was NOT a nice man. Especially not to those who he did not know. And ESPECIALLY not to those who hurt his newfound lover. Jimin was hesitant and cautious for the most part. But as soon as Y/N is negatively involved, all hell breaks lose.
———————————————————————-
It had only been three months since Jimin joined Bangtan, but he had already felt loved, accepted, and needed. The loyalty he had for them was mirrored in everyone in his members. Everyday was copy and paste. Wake up, eat, get briefed for a mission, go bother Namjoon, go kiss Y/N, eat, go to bed. Nothing new. Nothing out of the ordinary.
As if there was a switch that had been flipped, Y/N found herself going out of her way to see Jimin. To be with him on missions. It was obvious what was happening. A gang leader... falling for a rookie. A street rat none the less. Just a stray, that might have just found his way to the top of the food chain.
———————————————————————-