'Daddy is home'

"Daddy is home." I winked as Ashley opened the door to me, she couldn't help but let out a little giggle. I gave her a side hug as I was carrying my bag in my other hand, she gave me a kiss on my cheek before closing the door behind me. "So we going to be a sharing a bed? Because you ain't sleeping with Charlotte." I said sternly. I don't care if she's her girlfriend, it's gotta be fair so Ashley chooses me.

"Chris she's my girlfriend. Also, she's upset about what is happening, I'm practically cheating on someone I love." She said whispering the last part.

"If you loved her you wouldn't be contemplating whether to leave her for someone you barely even know." I said stating facts, but then once I said it I regretted as it could cause her to change her mind.

"I do it's just, I'm addicted to you. I-i-" She stuttered getting slightly emotional, I pulled her into a hug rubbing her back with my hand to comfort her.

"I'm addicted to you too. We need to get to know each other's, we should go on another date." I said, pulling away from the hug to kiss her on the forehead she let out a smile before kissing my lips. The kissed started to get deeper before we heard someone cough, we both turned our heads to the direction the sound came from to see Charlotte standing there, shit I forgot about her being here. I let out a sigh as Ashely moved away from me but I intertwined our hands together. "You gonna have to get used to sharing your girlfriend for a while." I said smugly.

She scoffed as she angrily got a drink out of the fridge then left to go back upstairs, I guess she couldn't really say anything considering what I said is actually true. If I was in her position I'd be arguing with my girl cheating on me and beating the shit of the person she cheated on me with.

"Please don't be winding her up." Ashley rolled her eyes, I just laughed.

"Sorry babe. But seriously back on the topic from earlier where am I going to be sleeping? Because I'm being serious I don't give a fuck if you're her girlfriend you ain't sleeping with her." I looked her straight in the eyes the whole time I spoke to her to show her I'm being serious.

"I have one guest room, but there's three of us... So I guess I have to sleep on the couch." She sighed.

"I'm a gentlemen, I sleep on the couch and Charlotte can sleep in the guest room as it's your room you should have your bed." I smiled.

"It's her room to, we both pay rent." I instantly frowned once she said that.

"She's just sleeping in the guest room, ok?" I spoke stressed. I walked over to the couch chucking my bag on top of it.

"I'm sorry you don't have a bed to sleep in." Ashley said with a sympathetic look on her face.

"No I haven't, but I got you." I said pulling her into a kiss I felt her smile against my lips. Actually I technically don't have her, but maybe one day she'll just be fully mine. Because once she picks me there's no way I'll be sharing her.

She placed her hands on my chest pushing me back making me lose my balance so I fell onto the sofa, she climbed on top of me, causing me to smirk. We started to kiss each others again, touching each other's skin. I worked my hands on her arse rubbing and grabbing as much as I could into my hands. She worked her hands to the buckle of my belt, she took it off flowing the rest of my clothes after. I leaned down to my pants and got a condom out of the pocket.

"You always carry a condom around?" She giggled.

"No... I carry around two." I smirked getting the other one out two. Always carry around more than one.

She took off all of her clothing, chucking them on the floor next to mine. She rolled the condom down on my already hard dick, I rubbed against her clit to make sure she is wet enough to slip down onto me. Of course, she already has a ocean full of wetness down there. She went to jump on down onto me until we heard Charlotte clear her throat again. Shit, I keep forgetting she is here. Can't she just go back upstairs? She is cock blocking to the max.

"Uh-Uh Charlotte." Ashely said speechless as she went to get off me but I pulled her back down.

"She has got to get used to sharing you, and that means sharing your pussy too. She can either go or sit and watch me make love to you. I don't care because either way I'm fucking you." I said hundred percent serious.

I waited for Charlotte to leave but instead she took a sit opposite us so she could have a perfect look at us. Me and Ashley both looked at her shocked, Charlotte nodded at us to carry on. I smirked, I don't care if she wants to watch because I know I can give Ashley a better orgasm than Charlotte will ever be able too. I went to lower Ashley onto me but she got out of my grip and stood back up grabbing her clothes and walking off. Wait, what? Charlotte got up smirking.

"I know her better than you." She smugly smiled at me.
______
Was going to update yesterday but I was ill all day, ugh. So I'm sorry for the late update!
Anyway, hope y'all had a good Christmas!