Chapter 1

He ran. He ran as fast as his aching body could take him. Didn't look back, not once.
     Todoroki has been running for about thirty minutes now trying to get away from his fathers security guards. He's sure he has lost them now so he stops by an alleyway and runs into it.
     Todoroki sits down on the ground not really caring how dirty and nasty it is. That was the least of problems at the moment.
      It's takes about 5 minutes for him to catch his breath from all the running he just did. Todoroki takes his phone out of his pocket and turns the flashlight on. He then proceeds to examine the cuts, burns, and bruises on his arms, legs, and stomach. He then turns the flashlight off and turns the camera on so he can look at his neck. You can see two very large hand prints forming around his neck.
   "Screw you old man" Todoroki mumbled.
        He looks at the time and realizes that it's 6:00 P.M.
    "Crap! What the hell am I going to do!!!!!" Todoroki asked him self.
'I can't go home because of my shitty abusive father. And I can't go to Midoriya's because Midoriya would end up asking a bunch of questions about my injuries and try to take me to the hospital' Todoroki thought to himself while stressing himself out at the same time.
        Todoroki was about to think of a plan when he heard noises and footsteps coming from the front of the alleyway.
     'Please don't let those be the security guards!! I can't fucking go back to that place. Not now at least.' Todoroki ranted in his head.
       Todoroki was snapped out of his thoughts when he heard a dog barking and a person yelling really loud.
      "QUEEN E!! WHERE IN THE FUCK ARE YOU FUCKING GOING" A new familiar angry voice said.
       'Shit! Is that Bakugo? No fuck, I can't let him see my like this! I need to get the hell out here' Todoroki panicked to himself.
       "HAHA!! Caught you, you little bitch!!" Bakugo yelled out.
'I'm assuming he caught his dog' Todoroki thought to himself.
         He decided to try to move, but was too late because Bakugo yell, "WHO THE HELL IS THERE?!?!?!?!?!"
         Todoroki stopped moving immediately!
       'Shit!' Todoroki thought!
     "I can hear you dumbass! I'm not fucking stupid or fucking deaf. So there's no fucking point in hiding" Bakugo said sounding really angry.
       Todoroki held his breath, but decided if would be smarter to show himself now instead of making to blonde angrier and possibly getting an explosion to the face.
       'Man I really don't want to deal want to deal with the hothead blonde right now' Todoroki thought as he walk out toward the blonde.
********************************************
{462 words}
Hi!! Welcome to my first fanfic. I know my writing isn't the best, but I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I plan on releasing the second chapter sometime next week because I still need to plan out what going to happen. Hope you all have a great day and stay safe out there!!!