Field Trip

Yang POV

     I slowly wake up the next morning, surprisingly before the alarm, and looked down at my new son cuddled up next to me. I just smile at how cute he is and hold him a little tighter, we lay there and I dozed off again until the alarm clock went off. (Y/n) was surprisingly unfazed by the alarm and got up normally and yawned as he stretched, I sit up and stretch as well and tell him.

Yang: Good morning, sweety. *kisses (Y/n)'s forhead*

(Y/n): Good morning, Mommy.

     I get down from the bunk bed and then lift (Y/n) down and I get him bathed and dressed, I get cleaned up myself and when I'm dressed I carry him to the cafeteria and we eat breakfast. I couldn't help but look at his skinny frame, he needed to put on quite a bit of weight in order to help him recover. He ate absolutely everything I gave him as the rest of my team show up.

Blake: Never thought I'd see you up this early?

Yang: Well, things happen when you have a child to look after.

Ruby: Good morning, my little nephew.

       Ruby starts tickling and playing with (Y/n), which he seemed to really enjoy, then Weiss brings up a valid question.

Weiss: Not to be a downer, but what are we going to do about (Y/n) and the field trip today?

(Y/n): Field trip?

Yang: That's right. Mommy has something to do for classes that will require leaving the school for the day.

(Y/n): Do I need to stay here?

Yang: No, you just need to stay close to me, I'll protect you, promise.

(Y/n): *hugs Yang* Thank you, Mommy!

Blake: Are you sure about this, Yang?

Yang: Positive.

Ruby: Then we all know what we have to do. Keep an eye on (Y/n).

Everyone: Right!

Timeskip 1 Hour Later

     After a lot of persuasion, Professor Goodwitch allowed (Y/n) to tag along.

Yang: Now remember son, stay close to me while we're out there. Ok?

(Y/n): Yes Mommy.

Yang: That's my boy. *kiss (Y/n)'s cheek*

     We board the transport, but as soon as we board, an idiot starts talking.

Cardin: Hahaha, I didn't know Beacon was allowing strays into the school.

Glynda: Mr. Winchester, that will do. This boy will be staying at Beacon for the forseeable future. You will treat him with kindness or I won't be responsible for what Ms. Xiao Long may do to you.

     To emphasis her point I slam my fists together as my eyes turn red, this shuts him up for the duration of the flight. While we flew, I just played with (Y/n), I taught him how to do all sorts of games and fun things to do while flying. I then just ended up picking (Y/n) up and tickling him as we landed. I set (Y/n) down and he takes my hand as everyone follows Professor Goodwitch into the forest. I can see (Y/n)'s eyes filled with wonder and amazement at the trees and their continous fall look. Professor Goodwitch then explains our objective today.

Glynda: Yes students the tree of Forever Fall are indeed beautiful but Professor Peach has assigned you all to collect a jars full of red sap and I am here to make sure none of die while doing so. This forest is also full of Grimm so be sure to stay by your teammates. Alright, off you go then.