Chapter 1

************************************sorry for the wrong grammar

   My mother says don't start to losing yourself . I always thinking of myself ever i had help others and never took to long at the mirror.

      "Are you nervous?" ask my mother

      " no" i said

      " are you afraid mom" i ask my mother

     My mother says " no sweetie ,I'm terrified." "But i think there is no reason to me being afraid anymore. Neither do you". My mom take away the mirror because the rules im my faction are cannot see yourself in the mirror for to long. "That's all you get. Rules are rules"

      Today is the day i will take the test. Whe im climbing up to the roof of my house i'm thinking i'm scared if they tell me I'm not Abnegation and i had to leave my family and my home. I even more scared if they tell me i cannot even see my parents anymore.

          About my brother i think it will be easy for him.

           "Let me help you with that" my brother said to an old lady. When he is walking he see me and he said " Rina do you want to take the other bags ? " i just keep quiet and ignore my brother.

        After that we walk to go to the hall.

         "I was thinking about helping that old lady but....."

          "It's not thaf hard" my brother suddenly cut my words.

           "For you maybe " i reply.

           " just relax Rina. Take a deep breath and trust the test.

        Trust the test. Test will tell me who i am ,where i belong.

          I saw someone is bullying a person.  "Heyy , so the food thaht we got and didn't finish we just going to give to the non faction" the boy said to a smaller boy .

            The little boy said "Right , yeah"

           The bully said " your liar. Why are you lying to me huh. Everbody knows that you keep for yourself. Just admit it. Huh"

           The small just keep quiet. "I'm talking to you" scolded the bully says.

          I want to help the boy but my brother ask me to stay away from it.