first impression to class 1-a

Aries: They are the loners, nobody really knows them much. They stick to themselves.

Taurus: They manage to get along with Bakugo, how'd you do that- but they kinda distanced themself from everyone else

Gemini: You talked to everybody, and are friends with everyone! Iida approves this.

Cancer: You and Deku became best friends and you're like shortly after best friends with the whole Dekusquad

Leo: You are the same as Gemini, except Mineta is perving over you as well, all the guys and womEn like you. You're like literally the spotlight— teach me leo, teach me.

Virgo: You aren't here for friends— you're here for good grades and education on becoming a Hero, Iida likes that. You and him get along pretty well considering.

Libra: You are close with the Bakusquad, Denki Kaminari is like your best bud already. Mina likes you a lot, and Sero and Kirishima really enjoy your company. Bakugo is still a lil bi-

Scorpio: You don't really wanna talk to anyone. You're with Aries, except you're more laid back snd edgy, you have your headphones in listening to rock music or depressing songs probably.

Sagittarius: You aren't that social, but you feel comfy around the class. You get to know everyone and become best friends with the girlies. You are here to focus on your education, but you don't mind getting loose.

Capricorn: You didn't even try to get anyone to like you with your sarcastic humor but everyone seems to like you still.

Aquarius: You're really soft spoken and gentle, everyone thinks you're baby. They love you and refuse to let the grapey perv around you, keep your innocence TwT

Pisces: You know everyone but aren't friend with any of them technically. You're a teachers pet to Aizawa.