17- Argue

The Ninjagos are cleaning the mess that was made by the Great Devourer. All of them work together to clean up. So as the ninjas. They're now trying to hold still the lampost.

Kai tries to summons the fire. But no fire comes out as it goes lower and lower, not enough to hold still the lamp post.

"Ever since Garmadon took away our stuff, we can't use our power!" Kai complains. Well, it's true.

Zane hands a fire gun (idk what' it called XD) to Kai. Kai sighs and take it then tries to use it.

"Our bounty is destroyed, we got nowhere to train Lloyd."

You gaze at Lloyd who is helping the ninjas. You're just standing still not doing anything. You're still wondering if you should leave them behind or not to find your mom and ask questions.

But the contract isn't over yet. Lloyd hasn't announce that the contract is over or that he doesn't need you anymore to take care of him.

"Uh, Y/n! Are you listening?" Jay questions, snapping out of your thought. "Yeah." You reply shortly and go back to your thought. "She's obviosuly not hearing us." Jay said.

"She's been spacing out for a long time." Zane informs. Lloyd turns his head to look at you. "Y/n, is there something bothering you?" Lloyd asks. Y/n looks down and shakes her head.

"I'm fine."

Lloyd stares at Y/n in worries. "You can always talk to us." Lloyd said. Y/n shakes her head as she smiles. "No, it's fine." Y/n rejects slowly. Lloyd sighs.

As they're now checking apartment to where Lloyd should stay and train. "Maybe not the light here, but you still get the best view and light o-"
The lady opens the curtain but the dust fly to her face. She coughs.

"Okay, maybe not, but you still can view Ninjago. Comfortable as new!" The lady tries to convince the ninjas. They looked doubt at the place of the apartment.

"Isn't there any place that's a little bigger?" Kai asked. "But this is the only apartment you can afford of."

You sigh and pulls the lady's hand far away from them. "I apologise, but I'll take the apartment. Please show them a better room, so they can train the kid." You said as you hand the money to the lady.

"Got it!"

You both walk back to the ninjas. "Well, there is a room..."

"Wow!" They are all amazed by the sight of the room. A big and luxurious. "There's a gaming console."

"A training."

"And a perfect view of the Ninjago!"

The lady shows the window. It's tall. The view is nice enough for them. They're still amazed. "How much?"

The lady announces the price. "Is there any discount for the one who beats the Great Devourer?"

"I tought Garmadon was the one."

You try your best not to laugh at them. "They only saw what they saw." You said and walk inside the room. You sit on the couch. "Nice couch." You compliment.

"Well, this is the only place to train Lloyd afterall." Kai said. "We'll take it."

Now they're assgin in jobs they can take and work. Kai as the clown birthday party, Zane as the chef, Cole as the security guard, Jay as the pizza delivery.

They left Lloyd alone in the room with you. You take care of Lloyd. "When will they be back?" Lloyd asks. You lift your shoulders. "Hey, you can train me!" Lloyd exclaims. You shake your head in denial. "Sorry, but I don't master any spinjitzu." You reject.