Meeting Eachother

It was a week before Super Rookies big stage. The three top companies decided that they should all meet up in Woolim's practice dance room.

As they all entered the rooms they all sat down.

Red Velvet came in with smiles and sat next to Lovelyz. While Winner and Got7 entered making as much noise possible.

Their dance and performance was none other than the SM idols Eunhyuk of Super Junior and BoA, also Jaewon.

As the anticipating rookies looked at the sunbaes with hearts ready to hear what they have to say, BoA spoke.

"Well, As you all know you all will be performing together. All I need from you guys is your time and effort, can you guys give me that?" She asked looking at everyone.

"Ye~" They answered respectfully. BoA laughed at how small and cute they all were.

Jaewon stepped up and spoke," Okay, well. I'm sure most of you don't know each other so how about we introduce each other" He smiled and instructed the group who he is most familiar with, Red Velvet to go first.

As they walked up, Joy giggled at how awkward it was to look at everyone.

"1..2.." Irene instructed. "Happiness~" they bowed. "Hello we are Red Velvet!"

Joy and Seulgi laughed at Eunhyuk who was smiling brightly and doing their intro with them.

"We look forward to the future activities we will have with you guys and I hope the awkward atmosphere we have with each other will soon disappear." Irene said as she grabbed the hands of the ladies and they all bowed.

The next group came up.

"Hello~ We are Lovelyz" they greeted with pure smiles as they drew hearts with their fingers.

"We, Lovelyz, will try our best as we share this stage with you and we will always cherish the moments we spend together. Please take care of us~" Baby Soul spoke for Lovelyz as the bowed.

Than it was the next group.

"Come and get it , Got7. Hello we are Got7" they greeted them with charisma.

The two female groups cheered. Meanwhile the '97 liners, Sujeung and Joy started singing 'A~~' . They laughed uncontrollably as they all cheered for them.

"We hope to make memories with you all and we will show a cooler and more hardworking Got7 as we perform together. Thank you" JB spoke for Got7.

The next group came up.

"Guess who's back. We are WINNER!"

Just than, "kki jom burijima neo ttaeme nan maeilmaeil buranhae~" Joy and Sujeong's dorky side was released once again.

The members of WINNER laughed as they heard them singing.

"We hope to become closer to all of you and we are looking forward to learning many different skills from you guys." They bowed and went back to sit down next to Got7.

"Alrighty ~ Now that we know many of you. BoA will pair you guys up. Keep in ming that since we have more girls than guys there will be a group of 3." Jaewon announced.

"Once I have announced your pairings. I ask that if you guys aren't close already, to make friends with each other quickly so your stage together looks less awkward and more comfortable." BoA said approaching the group of talented rookies.

"Alright. Let's see...

Jinwoo ssi and Jiae ssi

Yugyeum ssi and Joy.

Seunghoon ssi and Jin-ie

Mino ssi and Irene.

BamBam ssi and Sujeong-ie.

Jaebum and Soojung-ie. (Baby Soul)

Jackson ssi and Seulgi.

Taehyun ssi and Wendy.

Youngjae and Kei.

Mark and Muji.

Junior-Seungyoon and Baby Yein.

Okay Get together!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/n : First 'official' chapter! Yaaay. Well, Just know that a bunch is in store for this story. I will work very hard in giving you the best quality stories.
Just so you know, This story will be in English and English only.

(☆^O^☆)

(★^O^★)

o(^▽^)o