Chapter 7

Akihiko started pulling Misaki down the hall until he realized he had no idea where he was going. "Where is your room, Misaki?"

Misaki grinned, "Back down the hall the other way."

Akihiko groaned and turned around, trying not to run to his Queen's room. Once he arrived, he threw the double-doors open and tossed Misaki onto the king-sized bed. He glanced around. The walls were a deep amethyst and the floors were a light beige color of wood. There were no paintings or pictures, just old torches that no longer served their purpose.

He smirked and started towards Misaki. He pushed Misaki back onto the comforters and pushed his legs apart, sliding in between them. Misaki blushed.

"I've never done this before, Akihiko."

The prince nods, "I know, my Queen, and I'm honored to be your first."

Msaki relaxed some and stared up at the older vampire with lidded eyes. Akihiko growled lowly and slowly unbuttoned Misaki's shirt. He soon grew tired of this and ripped the rest of the shirt off. Misaki squeaked, "That was my favorite shirt!"

Akihiko shrugged, "Oh well."

He reached down and pulled Misaki's pants off. He raised an elegant eyebrow, "So slim. Do you eat at all?"

Misaki growled, "Of course I do! Your father and brother dont let me eat meat and restrict my blood supply. They only give me enough to be healthy."

Akihiko frowned heavily, "I'll have a talk with them...but in the meantime-" he cut himself off, taking Misaki's slender cock into his mouth. Misaki gasped sharply and bucked his small but girl-like hips.

He worked his hands on Misaki's cock when he pulled back, covering them in saliva. He slipped one of his hands between Misaki's cheeks and slid two fingers in. He felt Misaki clench up and whimper, "Misaki, you have to relax. It will only be worse if you don't."

Miskai nodded quietly and slowly started to relax. Akihiko began to move his fingers in and out, making scissor motions with his fingers. Misaki moaned softly and started to rock his hips against Akihiko's fingers. The prince smirked and pulled his fingers out with a 'pop'.

"Are you sure you want this Misaki? There's a likely chance you may become pregnant after this."

Misaki nodded,"Please..."

Akihiko grinned and propped Misaki's legs onto his shoulder, allowing him a better position. He gripped Misaki's hips and slowly entered. He heard Misaki cry out and pain and stilled his movements.

"No...move. I'm ready."

Akihiko nodded slightly and began to move again. He thrust in and out slowly before moving faster. Misaki would cry out and moan with every thrust while Akihiko would only grunt in response. He gripped Misaki's hips tighter, sure to leave light bruises for a short time, and started to pound into the small body under him.

Misaki moans and arched his back," I...I'm going to c-cum!"

Akihiko smirked, "My Misaki, I didnt know you knew that word."

Misaki growled and moved his hips in time with Akihiko's, ready to blow. His cock was leaking pre-cum at a steady rate. Akihiko grunted and thrust inhumanly fast, "T-together."

Miskai only whimpered in response. Akihiko groaned and rolled his head back, releasing his seed into Misaki's channels. While Akihiko rode out his orgasm, Misaki lie under him panting, his cum staining the sheets and his mates chest.

Akihiko panted slightly and grinned, "That was nice." he pulled out and lay next to Misaki, pulling his to his chest.

Misaki huffed and cuddled close, already falling asleep. His mate sighed happily and tucked the brunettes head under his chin.

There you go guys hope u like it.