Chapter 1- The perfect moment.

Angie's POV:

Everything was good at the Castillo house at the minute. Jade was gone (finally), German is more happy (which I like to see), Olga and Ramallo are still singing and dancing around the house, and Vilu she's as lovely as ever. I'm so glad I came back to Buenos Aires to find her. She's my family now and I wouldn't change her for the world, I don't ever want to lose her again, that's why I can't be with German. I love him and yeah I may have feelings for him but it may change everything with Violetta and the way she feels about me and him and yeah I can't do that to her. I'm such a fool for ever even falling In love with my Sisters ex-husband how could I do such a thing. But I can't help my feelings for him and i'm afraid that one day i'm just gonna let go of everything that I've ever had just for him. Anyway enough about me bragging on and on about German (I know yep I'm crazy about him) Violetta has got a concert today and I'm going to watch her! She's already a star and she's gonna be an even bigger one! I know she'll do amazing!

Violetta: ANGIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HURRY UP IT'S MY SHOW!

Me: I'm coming Vilu!

German: Everybody ready?

He did that smile again, I absolutely adored It when he did that.

Me and Vilu: Yes!

German: Okay Vilu I need to talk to Angie a minute so.. go and wait In the car.

Vilu: Oohhhh okay Dad. She winked.

Me: Hey you! Stop being so cheeky!

Vilu: Hehe.

German came over and started to talk to me.

German: Angie you can't deny your feelings for me.

Me: I know German! I know... don't you think I know that? Feeling upset.

*German kisses me*

German: Please Angie just think about us... I'm gonna go and get In the car you coming?

Me: Umm yeah let me just go and get my feather earrings! I forgot to put them In! I said blushing.

German: Okay. He said blushing too.

German's POV:

Vilu? How do you feel about me asking Angie to marry me? "DAD THAT'S AMAZING I WOULD TOTALLY LOVE YOU TWO TOGETHER OMG!" she said excitedly. "I take that as a yes then?" I said excitedly too. "OF COURSE" she screamed. "OKAY THEN! TIME TO PICK A RING AFTER THE CONCERT AND ASK FOR HER HAND IN MARRIAGE!" i said so excited now!