7~A battle between brothers

Byul drove the car through the lush forest. This area is built on the mountain. The environment and scenery are very good. It is refreshing to be in the green oxygen bar.

Gradually, in front of the road, a magnificent doorway suddenly appeared. Deeply carved flowers carved by the fine arts were inlaid on the stiff iron door, surrounded by straight aluminum alloy columns, and the domineering was remarkable.

After the vehicle passes the door inspection and inspection, it goes straight to the courtyard!

On both sides of the courtyard of the mansion are sculptures by many famous sculptors and artistic gardening, and the vivid depictions are surrounded by romantic atmosphere.

Then a large villa with unique shapes came into view.

The white stucco wall and the large window glass are spliced in the sensible direction, and the overall style is elegant and endowed with an artistic level, blending with each other, making each other interesting, showing the unique luxury.

Byul drove the car directly to the underground garage.

After stopping, Byul takes the elevator with Seok and Kook to the lobby of the villa.

As soon as the elevator door opened, the majestic door stood in front of them. At this time, the maid opened the door to greet Seok.

"Master Seok, welcome back!"

The two rows of servants stood neatly at the door and greeted Seok's return in unison.

In the lobby of the villa, the spacious floor is made of natural carved granite and marble. The ceiling of the high-open ceiling is hung with several dazzling crystal chandeliers, just like the royal palace in the fairy tale, the atmosphere is luxurious!

Large floor-to-ceiling windows are embedded between the surrounding walls, making the whole house more transparent and open. Combined with precious carpets, gold and bronze statues, and a water fountain that separates the living room and dining room with a gurgling water in the middle, which adds a comfortable.

At this time, Mrs. Paeng had just cooked her chicken soup for several hours from the kitchen to the dining room, and saw Seok standing at the gate!

After not seeing her son for many years, she couldn't hold back her excited thoughts and ran to Seok in small steps. Although there was some rush, it still couldn't affect her calm and dignified temperament.

Mrs. Paeng laid her hands gently on Seok's face. Her eyes looked like a clear spring, watched Seok gently.

After so many years of absence, my son has grown up!

Eyes burst into tears, Mrs.Paeng hugged Seok tightly.

"Stinky boy, you are finally willing to come back!"