Weepaway School

This is George Beard and Harold Huchins. George is the one on the left with the tie and the flattop and Harold is the one on the right with the t -shirt and the bad haircut. Remember that now, because they might never see each other again. "You can't transfer us away!" said George. "I can and I am, " said Krupp. (dings) "George, welcome to Thouri Hiya Elementary School and Harold welcome to Ripun Geories Elementary School. "Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

"We need a plan," said George. " A big one." So, that night the boys went to the treehouse.

After 3 hours, George said " How 'bout we get Melvin's Time Toad 2000 and go 8 hours back and make some chaos to destroy a school" "Why only one?"Harold interrupted. "Because then we don't have to go back to Jerome Horwitz." "Oh"said Harold. They tried once,twice, thrice,until they finally got it .They went back in time but they decided to do some Pranks Of Time.

Then, they accidentally hit 2019 instead of 2006 and then, prank time was over so they did some chaos. So,they pranked Ms.Thouri so hard she retired for a month by putting hot sauce in her milk.So, school was canceled! Then they went back to the present...

So you think that the boys were back together. Well, try again. They thought that too So ,they made a comic.