Introduction

There are a million different ways to heal a broken heart and searching for a writer who disappeared off the face of the earth a whole decade ago, is exactly one of them.

* * *

After her two year long relationship with the person she once swore is the love of her life comes to a brutal end, Lenore Rosetti is left a broken heart and the insatiable need for revenge. No - Lenore doesn't want to see her ex-boyfriend be dead or buried or anything morbid like that. She wants to succeed in doing something Milo Briggs - her unfortunate ex - has never been able to do: find B.K. Barnett - the writer he's been obsessed with for years. The very same writer who disappeared off the face of the earth a whole decade prior. 

The search turns up to be much harder than she originally expected; everyone around her seems to know or have heard of B.K. Barnett, but no one truly knows where he might have gone off to. Some say he moved to live a quiet life, in a quiet town, while others muse the worst: that his dark past has finally caught up with him and he's dead. Lenore on the other hand, forces herself to remain hopeful and optimistic - Barnett must be out there somewhere - alive and breathing; waiting for her to come along and plunge him back into the world of novel writing. 

* * *

TRIGGER WARNING: A Little Lie is a new adult, romance novel that features the following: drug and alcohol abuse, mental health, mentions of suicide, toxic relationships, sexual content and other mature topics that aren't suitable for readers under the age of 18. Therefore readers discretion is advised.