Project 1 [You are to Me]

• Dedicated kay A Certain Friend.

I

"Hey, you got the time?"

"There's someone I want you to meet, wanna go this time?"

"Sure I got the time besides;

 As long as it's somewhere nearby I don't mind taking a stroll."

"Great then! Here's her contact number,

text her or call or something.  Be sure to take care of her for me."

"Fine- I will do that."

The first semester has started and I was idling inside the walls of my school until my friend texted me saying that he wanted to introduce me to a friend of his. Well it's not all bad for me as long as we share the same interest then its fine. Though he never gave me any specifics to which his friend may be I imagined if it were a boy or a girl. But I really wanted to be introduced to a girl instead. Think of the possibilities that can happen. We can go from this to that and these may happen.

You are, to me.

"Hmm- I really do wonder if he was going to introduce me to a girl or a boy. Guhhh! I should've asked him the specifics; I can't believe I forgot to ask him." I started a monologue.

"Darn it- I really can't seem to shake off the thought if it will be a girl or a boy. Guess I have no choice but to contact that person right away," as I continued with my monologue while taking out my cellphone.

[Hey there, Renja gave me your contact details and uhh-

I was wondering if we can meet?]

"What?! I didn't even asked the name first? What am I an idiot?" I immediately blurted at myself after sending the text.

"What kind of idiot would be willing to meet with a person who doesn't even ask the name first?!" I continued with myself.

*Beep*

"Oh that was a fast reply." I was surprised"

[Sure, when are you free?]

"Woah! When I'm free? Uhh- when was it again? Oh yeah" I suddenly panicked.

[I am free on Wednesday, are you?

Oh yea, I forgot to ask what is your name?]

"Press send and... done! Whew good, now I asked for her name." after I sent with a sigh of relief.

*Beep*

"Fast!" I was shocked.

"Wooh, what do I do if this person is a girl? What if it turns out that it's a guy?" a sudden burst of thoughts drowned me.

[Ok then see you on Wednesday, oh and... my name is a secret]

"Kuhh!! She's definitely a girl- I hope. I definitely wish she's a girl and the kind of one that is just like from an anime, Ha-ha-ha." I ended up laughing my wish away.

But at that moment I really do want that person to be what I wish for. Well it's not that I am too greedy for such a meeting to change accordingly just for me. And so I waited for time to pass by until Wednesday.

II

[Meet me, 3pm beside the station]

I received a message that day during lunch time. I got so excited that I didn't even have to pay attention for the rest of the class period. Time passed while we exchanged text messages a little.

After class I went home to get a change of clothes and at the same time go take a nap when suddenly.

*Beep*