Chapter 1

AAAA-here we go :'> (Hopefuly it isn't bad)

You feel the andrenaline coming up to you,as well as fear taking over.Your eyes well up with confusion instead of tears.

An hour ago,you were in the grass,feeling the ray of sunshine below your back and shoulders.The feeling of warmth hitting your bright,yellow feathers,and your claws digging the rich,filled soil.You had no worries at the time,just minding your own business.

Now it was just pure darkness,black,nothing.Instead of laying down on the bright,green grass,you're standing,and the andrenaline makes your talons sweat.You clench your claws,trying to remember the feeling of the grass rubbing your fist,but the feeling of the cold,metal floor ruined it.

Coldness sweeps over you,and you slighly shiver.The laughter outside echoes inside were you're at right now.A gladiator,Or something remenisent to that?You thought,lowering your head down. But the question was why?

Why take you?You didn't do anything.You were just-

You hear a metal scraping sound,it slighty echoed inside the gladiator.Your ears perk up,a ring triggering them.The sounds of laughter and roaring didn't echo anymore,instead ringed your ears even louder than before.Your andrenalin pumping faster than before.You feel your heart stop for a moment,it felt more like pressure.In a flash,your eyes shut from the bright light beaming in inside the gladiator,now beaming in your face.

You consider it annoying,but you feel the warmth all over you.You slighly smile,but it soon fades,remembering that this isn't the time to smile.Or the time to enjoy anything really.

You open your eyes,and for a second you wince,but resisted.Your whole body is now shaking,and your teeth grit together,not in anger or stress,but in fear and panic.Realising,you have never been like this before,usually happy and chasing butterflies around the field,You clench your talons again,trying to bring in the feeling once again,but even with the warmth hitting you,it wasn't there.You release your talons,and look up,seeing dozens-no,millions of different dragons roaring,different colors,and looks.Your jaw slighly drops,and your tongue instantly dries up.You close your mouth in discomfort.

You stare in awe,seeing multiple dragons,all hyped and staring at the arena covered in sand in front of you.You remember-you had never really seen other dragons before.

Sure it was lonely when you're all alone, it was peaceful,not hearing anyone bothering you while you're hunting and sleeping.You quickly snap out of it,and with adrenaline,you force yourself to step forward.Now it was so... rare,for you.

As soon as you step out of the gladiator,everyone fell silent.And your heart pumps faster again,and your neck feels stiff.Tucking your wings close,you walk a few inches to were the gladiator was.The sand crushing between your talons,you sigh in relief,at least feeling warmth is something good.Especially between your talons.

You look up,your heart stops.

Everyone is staring at you.

Like everyone.

Your eyes shift from one dragon to another,all eagerly waiting for something to happen.You don't know why they're staring at you,like what,are they waiting for something to happen?You noticed glass,covering infront of them,almost like a shield for The Guests.You also noticed something else.

A huge pillar like dome,a faint orange and red,splitting the arena seats,in two huge sections.It looked fancy,and sort of pretty.Inside it was nothing,nobody,which made you wonder what the hell the pillar like dome was there for?Regardless of that,You never seen anything like this before,not even once in your life,you realize.