Bestfriends become Couple ? [KAI'S IMAGINE]

You and Kai is a bestfriend . You like Kai and Kai also like you but both of you don't know. Until one day , a boy confessed to you. Kai saw it and he get jealous.

KAI'S P.O.V
♡FLASHBACK♡

"Maria,I like you and I love you. Would you be my girl?" asked Sehun to you.

♡END OF FLASHBACK♡

Aish ! Jinjja ? Sehun likes Maria? I couldn't be ! Argh !

NEXT DAY

♡YOUR P.O.V♡

Aish ~ Where is the crazy kid Kai ?? I miss him tho :'(

But suddenly I saw Kai ! Yeah !

" Kai ? "

" Umm ? "

" Where have you been?You leave me alone yesterday! I called you but you didn't answer me . But then I sent you some messages but you didn't - "

Okay . Is he kissing me ? Oh God ... I don't wanna stop this ! His lips ... Oh my God .. He's a good kisser . Seriously .. I don't wanna stop . I don't even care that people are starring at us . I just wanna kiss him forever and don't wanna stop .

KAI'S P.O.V

Wow . Am I crazy ?! I jusr kissed her . And .. wait . Why didn't she stopped all of this? Ok . I should stop this .

"Hey . Sorry ."

" It's okay. I like it anyway. ^_^" she answered me.

" You like it ?"

" Yeah. You're a good kisser ^_^"

" So .. Would you be my Girlfriend ?"  I asked her . Okay . This sounds crazy cos ...... I'm kinda hot in this school . Ergh --'

" Why not ? I like you ! "

Yeay ! She accepted me as her boyfriend right ? Right ? Ahh ~ I loveyou so much Maria !!

The End

#Skzosjshzx'ssjsmsjs . Hahaa . So how was it ? xD Vote okay ? Thanks and iloveyou all readers !♡