🍭🍬Candy🍬🍭

17. February 8 am
I woke up from deep sleep and feel like a big bear because I had a big sweater and the same, big pjm's . Slowly I got up and head to the bathroom to do my moorning routine as always in the end I put my favorite perfume the smell of orchids.When I was done I decided to take a walk and visit my favorute cafe.
[Btw this was what I wear. I love wearing big clothes so ... ]

 ]

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
While I was walking I admire the view infont of me. The snowflakes are falling so calm and beautiful like they have never been falling, sweet couples walking hand in hand down the Paris street ahh the nickname didn't lie a Paris town of love. Where you can fall in love just watching how things are going no hate no force about lot things everything was so perfect. Slowly slowing down and entering the most beautiful cafe in the town A Magical Kiss it really was like that everything you taste there were so magical and good but best of all was the candy's in the store there were so many and jet every was like you are eating sparkl's. I am Cherrt Miler a dauther of Miler CEO my life isn't good to much but isn't bad to I had everything but love... Everyone in house where occupied with job and no one really cared on giving attention or even love. I always dreamed about having small happy family full of love and I wish to come true. I got my hand close to the candy when a hand soft grabed mine I flinched and turned around and was shoocked really the one who grabed my hand was a boy little bit elder than me as I can se but he was the most beautiful pearson i ever meet ... „ Excuse me " oh good that soft voice he said something again that bring me back in reality „ Im sorry If I scared you " ... „ Miss ?! " „ Oh I am sorry I spaced out It's okay you love this candy to they are so good like tasting rainb- oh good am I talking to much sorry... " i said but he just smiled oh that sweet smile I melt into " It's okay I don't mind listening a beautiful girl talkin " , „ Beautiful he called me beutiful oh good " then I became embarrassed because I said that loud and he he just smiled oh stupid Cherrt stupid!!! „ Would you like to sit and share this candy with me because It only one left hmm ? " , he asked me I just noded and followed him „ Umm I didn't get your name " I said „ Oh my bad sorry I am Baekhyun Byun Baekhyun " he said smilling shyly „ I am Cherrt Miler Cherrt " and that's how our conversatino started . Months passed and I were getting even closer eith Baek oh yes thats his nickname, today we are going to watch movie together and I am so nervous because I decide to tell him about my feelings but scared to what if he doesn't feel the same, what if he leave me. My mind was mess until i heard doorbell thats it Cheert today or never, I get my things and left. The movie was about two couple meeting accidentaly and then falling in love it was jyst like me and Baek I mean jyst me he probably don't feel the same. In the midle of the movie I felt someone stare I turned towards Baek and he was looking at my with eyes that hold a whole universe the eyes that I could  drown in deep as ocean not wanting to go on island. We leaned closer and closer until our lips touched It was nost amazing feeling ever his hands on my neck bringing me closer to him while kissing me softly yet full of passion and love thats a kiss I could die for.
5 years later
„ Mily come back your sock is missi- oh no not a tabel Mily no- ", „ Is my Mily being bad girl hmm! " , „ Finally put this sock back at her leg " , „ aAAA....Aaaaaaa " as I heard Kwon crying I ran out of living room to his lite room to sav him smilling because he fooled me I picked him up and went to the living room , „ Not that she is a bad girl, we have bed boy to " I said while sitting next to the person who show me how love feels to love and to be loved one even meeting in candy cafe store it was realy magical as tgmhe name of it. I was thinking until I feel a soft hand on mine and Baekhyun's calm yet sweet words „ Girl I'm your Candy ! "
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••The end.
°
°
°

I hope guys you liked this story It's my first time writing so please support and sorry if you see grammar mistakes I wrote fast , Thank you .{ 🍭🍬}