Fuck you

Ty and I go upstairs into my room. I close the door so no one hears us. My heart is beating so fast I think I might get a heart attack or something.—"Sorry I wasn't expecting anyone"—I say trying to fix my sheets giving him space to sit on.—"It's okay don't worry"—Ty says moving my pillows to the upside of the bed, padding the space besides him.—"What did you wanna talk about?"—I say sitting down with my hands in the pockets of my hoodie trying to hide the fact that I'm shaking.—"I-I don't know how to say this".—he says moving his hand through his hair "Say what? Oh my is he gonna say he doesn't wanna be friends anymore and that he wants to go back with Britney?". My face turns paler and I try to hide my emotions with a smile.—"I-fuck! Addams I love you!"—he finally says almost yelling. Suddenly my face turns bright red "No. Fucking. Way. Nop, haha funny, wake up, nop no no no."—"What?"—I scream jumping out of my bed.—"No. Don't you dare say that to me now!"—I say opening the door and making my way downstairs. "How? Why? Now that I just started whatever me and Mike have? That's just bullshit! I'm so, UGH!". I take my jacket, open the front door and pull it, but it before it closes Tyler grabs it. I could feel my family looking at us confused.—"Just let me explain!"—Tyler says grabbing my wrist. I immediately pull it down taking it off his hand. I start walking away furiously.—"Wait! Can you please give me a chance?"—he yells. I start walking back.—"You know how long I kept my feelings from you? No? That's good because that means I made it! I kept my feeling for you to myself because I wasn't selfish enough to take happiness away from you! Now that I've lost weight and finally find someone that likes me, you come in and tell me you "love me". Sadly I don't think that's a coincidence."—I snapped. I turned and try to keep tears from falling down my cheeks.—"You still haven't let me talk!"—he insists following me. I turn again—"Fine! Talk then!"—I say annoyed. He walks closer to me, but I back out.—"I've-I've liked you since freshmen year, okay? I didn't want to tell you 'cause I didn't think you'd feel the same way."—I start walking back to him.—"But what about all the girls you've dated?"—I cross my arms.—"I tried, I really, really tried to feel something for them, but I guess they were just rebounds, or something like that."—he says scratching his head.—"Then why the fuck do you have the audacity of telling me now?"—I look at him dead in the eye.—"I don't know, I wanted to tell you yesterday when I was telling you about that girl I liked, it was you, but when I saw you with Mike, everything inside me broke, and I couldn't take it."—he looks away "is he serious, is he fucking serious?"—"Are you serious? Are you fucking serious?! You know, I've known about my feelings for you since sixth grade, imagine having to go through years of relationship after relationship, every time I got heartbroken because of you, and not one single time did I complain. I never told you, because I wanted you to be happy, even if it wasn't with me, but you couldn't do the same thing for me could you? You had to go ahead and be a selfish asshole. Well, you know what? I'm over it, I'm done with you, I don't wanna hear you, I don't wanna see you, I don't want anything to do with you, fuck you and go look yourself another "rebound", you've been doing that all along, I don't see why you should stop now, fucking rabbit boy."—I start running away. He's just standing there, you can see the pain, anger and disappointment in his eyes.
"Where am I going? I don't know, maybe to Camille's, you're already half way there anyways." I've been running for about 10 minutes when I finally stop. I take my phone out of my pocket and send a text to the group chat.

Me: "Guys, I'm omw to Camille's, meet us there we need to talk"
Camille: "say whut now?"
Me: "I'll be there in 10"
Jane: "omg what happened r u ok???"
Me: "Just go to Camille's damn it"
Will: 😒 fine
Will: "you owe me a movies night tho cause I was about to watch the notebook"
Jane: "as if you haven't seen it a thousand times already 🙄"
Will: "you can never get enough Ryan Gosling soaking wet under the rain expressing his love 😉"
Me: "FINE JUST MEET US AT CAMILLE'S, HURRY"