CH-19

Sid went home early today as they will be going to see off Rita maa ...
Maa aap or kuch din ruk jaate Sana whimpers ...
Betaa ab tum dono aajana ...okay n kisess both of there forehead
Or ladnaa mat khush raho ...

Sid was silent throughout the drive and that was very unusual of him ...
Umm Siddharth ...naaz initiated the conversation
Ha biwi ...his eyes were on road ..
Tumhe yaad h jab m tumhaare office aayi thi ..she pauses n looks at him who was holding steering wheel tightly ...
Umm vaha mko ek aadmi milaa thaa ...actually usne kuch din phle Ghar p roses bhje thay ...
Or ye baat tum ab bata rae ho he asked in a rather calm tone ...
I know and I am sorry for that ...
He didn't replied and the rest of the drive was in silence ..

It has been 2 days since Rita maa left n both of them were busy in there work ..
Naaz returned from work and found a girl with blonde hairs .. probably a model sitting in living room...

The girl noticed naaz n came forward..
Who are u? She questioned as if its her house
Don't u think I should be the one asking this? Naaz raised an eyebrow
I am zee Sid's girlfriend..
Something snapped inside naaz n right now she wanted to pull those blonde hairs ...
Now tell me who are u? The girl enquired ...
Naaz smirked ...well honey I m his wife Mrs shehnaaz siddharth Kapoor
The girl went numb n starts sweating..
N..ice to meet u Mrs Kapoor she shuttered
I...I...should leave
Why? Don't u want to meet ur boyfriend naaz enquired
N..no..it's ...it's okay...I ...I will meet him other day ...
Don't even try bitch! Naaz snapped he's my freaking husband n I don't like sharing what's mine understood ...she warned her dangerously
Now leave before I kill u ...she shouted and the girl ran for her dear life ...

I am his girlfriend (naaz mimics) she turned to find Sid leaning on wall with his hands in his pockets ...he was wearing a white t-shirt n jeans ...hairs messy n a smirk ...
He's dangerously handsome
Shutup naaz! Stop drooling over him

Posessive much? Arn't we? He came forward ..
Ohh to isne sab sun lyaa naaz face palmed herself ...
I ...I was just helping you out ..I mean she was not your type ...
By now Sid was just inches away from her ...
And what's my type ....biwi? He asked in a slow voice
His strong colgone was hypnotizing her senses ...her body was craving to touch him ...his silk lock hairs were attracting her ...
Umm....how would I know she tried to snap back ..
Hmm....n nxt moment she was in his arms in bridal style ...

U can be my bodyguard u know? Kyuki tum mjhe chalne nhi dete ho she complined ...
Nice idea biwi ....he opens the door of room and now she was laying on bed with him hovering her ...

W..hat are u doing? Her eyes were wide
Tumne khaa naa k m sirf tumhara hu to bas I m showing u ur rights biwi ...he said with a mischievous glint in his voice ...
Bad idea. ...she tried to get up but no use ..
He slowly removes her scarf exposing her neck ...he trails his finger on her face to her collerbone n stops just above her cleavage ...

He leans towards her his hot breaths fanning on her lips making her shiver under him ....her hairs were all over she was breathing heavily eyes shut shivering under him ....
Baby stop doing this ...if you don't want me to take u right here ...she stopped moving under him understanding his words n hides her face in his neck making him chuckle ...

He slowly kissed her neck her skin was like silk ...his lips were savouring her ...soon the kisess converted into bites he licked n sucked her sweet spots...she bites her lips stopping herself to moan ...
His lips were soft against her skin ...
He moved to her collerbone n then to her lips ...the criss cross of lips was sending glitters all over there bodies ...
They were about to kiss when Sid's phone rang ...

Siddharth ...siddharth ...
He just humms kissing her neck ...
Tumhara ...phone aara h ...
He stopped n groaned cursing under his breath making her chuckles...
He stood up to leave ...
This isn't over yet he said n winks while going out ...
Sana hides her face in pillow she's beetroot red by now ...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Heyaa guys back with another update do comment n lemme know ur views ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Hal-e-dil जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें