Chapter 1

"Des, get your son off me!" I screamed, trying to slide out from underneath him. Harry let out a loud laugh and pinned my wrists harder to the floor, "Des!" I repeated, shouting as loud as I could.

Des walked in and looked at both of us, raising his eyebrow. "Harry, what on earth are you doing?" Des asked, crossing his arms over his chest and shaking his head slightly.

"He's attacking me!" I shouted, trying to get him off me again but he only pushed me harder into the floor. Mum walked in with a confused expression on her face, "what's with all the shouting?" She exclaimed, she rolled her eyes once she saw me and Harry.

I tried to kick Harry off me but he was sat on my waist, "Harry, may I ask why you're sat on Alex?" My mum asked, looking as confused as Des.

"Because she pulled my hair" he exclaimed, I gasped and squirmed underneath him, I managed to free one of my wrists but he quickly grabbed it and pinned it back down to the floor.

"You pulled mine first you idiot" I shouted back, he scoffed and rolled his eyes. I looked at mum for help but she just shook her head and smirked, "sort it out yourselves" she laughed as she walked away again.

I looked at Des but he laughed too and followed mum upstairs, I groaned loudly and looked up at Harry who was still straddling me.

"Get off me now" I said through clenched teeth, he chuckled and leant closer to me so our noses were centimetres apart. He blew my fringe out of my face, his cold breath making me shiver.

"What are you gonna do about it?" He laughed, he quickly trapped both of my wrists into one of his hands and then suddenly clamped his free hand down on my waist.

I screamed loudly and squirmed again, he tickled my waist making me scream more, "Stop!" I exclaimed, losing my breath.

"Say you're sorry" he shouted over my screaming, I shook my head which caused him to tickle my waist harder. "Harry" I groaned loudly.

"I'm sorry!" I shouted when I couldn't take the torture anymore, he stopped and I sighed of relief, taking deep breaths to calm myself down.

He laughed and ran his hand down my face, "you've gone really red" he chuckled, I glared at him and he let go of my wrists. I instantly spun us around so he was the one beneath me, "you ever pull a stunt like that again and I swear, you will wake up under water" I said loudly, flicking his forehead.

A smirk crept onto his face and he grabbed my waist tightly, "Alex, stop seducing me" he said, throwing his head back and squeezing his eyes shut tightly, letting out a husky moan afterwards.

I screwed my face up in disgust and pushed myself off him, "you're a disgusting asshole" I hissed. He laughed and stood up after me, "you love it really" he laughed.

He walked past me and pushed me onto the sofa, within a second he ran off laughing like a child. "Fuck you Styles" I shouted, he poked his head. around the corner and smirked.

"Not now baby, later" he said, giving me a wink before walking away. I hate him, he's such an arrogant asshole. The worst thing is, I have to call him my stepbrother.